Google allows advertising of crypto ads based out of the US

Aaron625

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
May 24, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Google has allowed crypto ads related to wallets and exchange platforms to be displayed globally starting from August 3 of this year. Though the crypto wallets and exchanges should be based in US for time being. ICOs and DeFi are still not allowed to place ads in Google's advertising network. This is a good move because there are many scams taking place with respect to crypto coin ICOs , and Facebook has actually allowed advertising of these crypto scams which is not good for crypto community. Google has done right by setting up limitations and allowing only crypto wallet ads as the popularity of cryptocurrency worldwide is always increasing.

This is a good move, a great way to start, especially for cryptocurrency ads, thanks for sharing this, it's a good one right there.
Al least it helps in identifying scams

I am happy with this move, and hope that Facebook would also limit some cryptocurrencies ads that are being placed on their platform as most are scams.

Good development from Google, at least one has hope of promoting without fear of being banned. Something is prompting me to think they might be the first to accept cryptocurrency as a method of payment which will be amazing

I feel they're doing this at their own detriment because the United States government will feel disobeyed and take drastic measures against this act

Yes Google is allowing crypto companies to advertise on its network again starting,on August 3. The largest ad network in the world had banned crypto ads in March, earlier this year. The new policy is only open to crypto wallets based out of the US and registered with the Fincen

I am happy with this move, and hope that Facebook would also limit some cryptocurrencies ads that are being placed on their platform as most are scams.
Hahaha, well I hardly follow crypto currency adverts online even though they're not all scams. I realise that most coins advertised has passed it's moon period and will be in a dip.

I think this is the major reason why some government officials are saying the crypto currency exchange Business really need to be regulated because without that many scams will keep going on

I don't think this is actually a good decision to take for now. I think more and more people are still complaining about the manipulation in the market and this calls for concern

This is good news so to advertise without any fear from this is good development from Google, I am so happy to hear this good move from Google.

Hahaha, well I hardly follow crypto currency adverts online even though they're not all scams. I realise that most coins advertised has passed it's moon period and will be in a dip.
Even at that, one can still buy them provided we are sure of their potentials as they could appreciate in the future.

The reason why Google is rejected some of the crypto based advert is because you don't want to be tagged with any cryptocurrency that may lately label them as source of scammers.

Even at that, one can still buy them provided we are sure of their potentials as they could appreciate in the future.
Yes,one can buy if he plans to hold for a long time. I don't just want to worry myself over so many coins. I prefer to focus on a few that I trust will moon and hold them for years.

Yes,one can buy if he plans to hold for a long time. I don't just want to worry myself over so many coins. I prefer to focus on a few that I trust will moon and hold them for years.
That's true, those who focus on investing in different coins do this because they have got lots of capital to start and then it doesn't affect them.

Google has allowed crypto ads related to wallets and exchange platforms to be displayed globally starting from August 3 of this year. Though the crypto wallets and exchanges should be based in US for time being. ICOs and DeFi are still not allowed to place ads in Google's advertising network. This is a good move because there are many scams taking place with respect to crypto coin ICOs , and Facebook has actually allowed advertising of these crypto scams which is not good for crypto community. Google has done right by setting up limitations and allowing only crypto wallet ads as the popularity of cryptocurrency worldwide is always increasing.
If its about Facebook,i remembered that luno was able to advertise their wallet on Facebook platform, so Facebook as not restricted the ads on exchanges...

Google team might have seen the way people are manipulating the initial coin offer in the marketplace. that must be the reason why they come up with the measure to reduce scamming in cryptocurrency world.

That is a good thing from Google one of the sweetest things I like with Google is the ability to develop they are always developing changing there interface from different forms to another.

From day one, I love advertising on Facebook more than advertising on Google. You can advertise more on social media than any other platform. There are many users on social media than any other platform. You can advertise on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram

Nice move from Google, I'm not surprised but very soon crypto may replace banks.
Watch it and be smart, don't wait too long before you are too late.

This is a very welcome idea by Google though. At least some popular cryptocurrency exchange that has not gotten to the united States environment can now have a means of getting customers from the united States now

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back