Legit Google Adsense: SCAM or LEGIT?

ShadowHokage

BizNotes
Google AdSense is a free and easy way to take care of all web site publishers can make money by displaying on their own web pages well targeted Google displays.
That way, if you have a blog or site, you can close Google relevant to the blog you own. Google AdSense displays text-based ads or imagine that care is generated based on the pages of your blog continuously, in addition to being able to reload it can be represented or visitor information.
You can also make money if you can include a Google search box on your blog and so you can more easily present information about your blog, any data that can talk about something, or click on an advertisement. from the search module, you will earn money.
Depends of how much traffic you have on you website and the country from ther are you can earn a lot of $.

overcast

BizNotes
Adsense is one of the good earners you can think of. I have my share of the experience with the adsense. The adsense ads can adjust as per the search engine traffic. And also you can earn more if you know where to promote your content. I know many people who have made millions out of the adsense and it can continue to earn them.

Eline

BizNotes
A lot of bloggers and the websites have now setup the adsense as a form of income stream. And they seem to be making a good amount of money from that sort of the content marketing business. So far however I have not found out much income generating website. And I wish to expore on that option in near future. I am wondering if anyone here knows about this sort of the adsense income as a business?

Would you get into such type of a business?

Empire

Power Of Love
BizNotes
You don't have much of a choice. Adsense is the largest out of all of them. To earn and get the most cash is to use Adsense. There are others out there but don't expect to get much per impressions and clicks. Then again 90% of the time you get earnings from impressions then you do with clicks since most people/traffic don't click on ads.

Media.net is another alternative to make money from your website and I have used BuySellAds. RIght now is Amazon and Adsense

jyy

BizNotes
Adsense is much tougher these days, simply cause SEO is. Well, I did make a few hundred a month from Indeed and Adsense together once. It was an employment site circa 2009 - 2011 I think. It was so cool to be beating the internet - and even my brother was bragging on me.

jyy

BizNotes
Sure, but the problem is that SEO is massively difficult these days. Well, where else would you get the traffic? I'd say one place could be social media, but you'd need a huge following that would be massively expensive to build. Well, would the price of building the following and/or the SEO too much outweigh the profit from Adsense? Well, how much patience would you have until you break even?

Jason

Novice
BizNotes
Adsense never worked out for me and i think i won't be making use of the Adsense in Future. l like to make use of Affiliate system and earn income from it.

Nova

Novice
BizNotes
It all depends on the traffic. Some of the time Adsense works like a good revenue source. But the thing is that traffic is not easy to come out. But if you can get some good traffic from the Google and Facebook. If you can get regular traffic then sustaining revenue is not that easy but can be done as well.

Lämmchen

BizNotes
I'm not sure how those bloggers are making a living out of it because some of the blog pages I've been to are completely annoying with all the ads spread throughout. I don't stay long on those pages and I definitely don't click on ads! Does Adsense pay a lot or do you need to fill up the site with a dozen ads that pay a little each?

Empire

Power Of Love
BizNotes
To get to earn you need to work hard on your site SEO and building traffic or at least getting traffic to your blog/site. But it's not easy and what's hardest is that the fact that most people/traffic use ad-blocker now-a-days. You can have plugins that stop those traffic from entering the site until there ad-blocker is turned off but at the same time, they can also not visit your blog.

Google will earn more then you will and just remember that Google will always win. Yes, you will get something from ads but the end of the day you need to think outside of the box and come up with other methods that you can earn from.

Claraviolet

BizNotes
This is just terrible for me.
After 4 years, the amount reached to 70$. Not sure how long it will take, for the amount to reach the threshold value of 100$. I might probably give up on it completely, at this rate.

I don't recommend Adsense for small websites. It's just not worth it and probably accepting donations is a better way to get some income, to support the website. This is just my personal opinion based on my experience and nothing more.

jyy

BizNotes
Hiring an SEO pro would make sense for an Adsense thing. Nonetheless, a good pro would cost so much, you'd have to make sure the job was done really well to break even. Well, that shouldn't be a problem, though.

Claraviolet

BizNotes
Hiring an SEO pro would make sense for an Adsense thing. Nonetheless, a good pro would cost so much, you'd have to make sure the job was done really well to break even. Well, that shouldn't be a problem, though.
I see and that's out of my budget at the moment.
I have done couple of SEO related courses before but implementing them in real life, isn't easy at all. Someday I will hire an SEO professional but not just yet.

My family believes I am just wasting my time and money for the website and nothing more and sometimes, I can't help but agree with them on that. Still, I can't let go of a few things that easily. I will not take down the website just yet. That's what I have decided, recently.

BizNotes
I was helping my father out with one of his websites at one point, and for a good year and a half period, the site was earning between 250-500 per month, partly because I stayed on top of the updates at Google. As we were approaching and passing an election month, the site earned a good 2k-3k during that month, and the month after that. At that time, I ended up leaving the house, and him not knowing what I was doing to keep things maintained, messed up with everything, and the income from the ads nearly bottomed out.

Honestly, if anyone goes after adsense, it isn't just properly placing an appropriate amount of ads, and the right sizes, in good locations; it is paying attention to content and the occasional updates google does from time to time, that can help earn money from it. You don't need heavy traffic to earn from adsense, but it does help.

Claraviolet

BizNotes
I don't think it's easy to earn, when it comes to Adsense.
It's good for a big website but not for a small website. Also, the minimum threshold value is $100. So, unless you meet that minimum amount, you won't be able to claim anything. Most of the time, website owners give up before reaching that threshold value and that's what I have learned.

I have been using it for close to 6 years now and currently, I have $70 in my Adsense account. Not sure, how long it will take for me to reach that limit. I am not sure whether I will be able to hold onto my website for that long, to be honest.

Alexander

Owner & Managing Director
Staff member
BizNotes
Adsense have made it difficult to become monetised approved, whether it’s for a website or your YouTube channel. Most webpages that meet guidelines have their applications refused.

YouTube require content creators to have 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours before ads can be shown.

So, Google Adsense is a legitimate service that pays but only when you pass their difficult approval process.

BizNotes
Really, the only reason why I have found people have a hard time to get much of anything from Google Adsense, even if they meet qualifications to use it, is the issue of people either mass ad blocking, or the website or forum involved, doesn't have enough consistent discussion of main subject items, that it causes ads to pull up that do not relate to what is being discussed; which means that there is a less likely chance of getting more than 10-20 cents from each potential future clicks that may be registered.