What's new

Good salary for you ?

For me 1200 Euro per month is a good salary, this is the salary of the Engineers in my country, and as I'm a future Engineering I will get this salary one day inchallah^^

i think any salary more then 1000$ will be good for me but in my country most of peoples getting about 200$ monthly only
which is vey low i think the best way to make high income is working online that's better then real work

An acceptable salary for me would be $ 1000, living here in Venezuela, although if the devaluation continues, it will not be enough.

For me, a good salary would be within the range of $1500 to $2000 this should be around 600,000 naira to 800,000 or maybe more in my country currency.

A good salary for me is a salary that would meet my need and would not have adverse effect on my budget. A good salary is also one that after meeting my monthly budget I will still have enough to save and invest this is my definition of a good salary because one can be earning every month and spending every month without having nothing to save.

A good salary for me is 3333 dollars per month, I will be able to live a happy and satisfying life with such a salary, to eat healthy to pay the bills, to buy myself almost anything I want or need, and to help my family. I know israeli people who want much more money, for example to work as high-tech employees, it would be nice to earn those amounts but on the other hand you are working all day and you don't have a lot of free time so that is why in my opinion it doesn't worth it. I rather work under a company that pays less but to be able to have a free time just like any human being needs, and then I will be able to work everyday.

Putting into consideration my plans and goals, a good monthly salary should be at least $1000. With inflation biting hard in virtually every sector in my country anything below that will only get me an average living condition. Less than 20% of people in my country earn this kind of salary though.

For me, $1500 per month will be a good salary. With this money, I can pay my bills, necessities, child support and education, as well as make small saving and investment every month.

Well, I need at least $5,000 per month in order to survive. This is because inflation is very high in our country and things are becoming really hard when it comes o managing your finances and creating a budget. In fact, I may need more than that if I need to life a comfortable life.

Well, I need at least $5,000 per month in order to survive. This is because inflation is very high in our country and things are becoming really hard when it comes o managing your finances and creating a budget. In fact, I may need more than that if I need to life a comfortable life.
You are based in Pakistan, right? I just checked USD rate for pakistani ruppes, $5000 is equivalent to 1.4 million Pakistani currencies. So, you need almost one and a half million in your currency just to survive?

You are based in Pakistan, right? I just checked USD rate for pakistani ruppes, $5000 is equivalent to 1.4 million Pakistani currencies. So, you need almost one and a half million in your currency just to survive?

Those 1.4 million rupees may sound like a large amount of money, but it is not. Considering the economical problems our country is facing, I guess those 1.4 million rupees would look like a small amount of money. Here the price of fuel is increasing because our country imports fuel. I have not even taken an account of other expenses such as school fees, electricity bills, etc. People are in a big trouble. Actually, I may need at least $10,000 in order to survive in here. I mistakenly wrote $5,000.

$5000 per month for you to survive is too much. Pakistan cost of living will not be too high more than the cost of living in USA or UK or any country in Europe. You can't be asking for $60,000 for you to survive in a year. I've not seen any company which can pay such amount in Pakistan.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back