What's new

Good idea to get stocks in major sports teams/orgs?

If you ask me, sport investment is very lucrative business as we have seen so many people involve in stalking in one sport or another. And there are some people doing it as either part time or full time job and cashing out big time. Thanks for sharing.

Investment in stock in major teams and logo is always a good and a lucrative sports investment because you will always get your return in a very short period of time.

Would it be a good idea to invest in stocks for a popular sports team or organization? So like the Green Bay Packers, or the NFL. Does anyone here buy stocks in sports teams and organizations? UFC is another org that comes to mind.
This would go well for top sport teams.
Although I haven't heard of people investing in sport teams over here before, I still think it may be a good idea to try it out.

I don't know why I keep pondering on this, investing in stocks and shares is a lifetime opportunity that can favour your generation. UFC and NFL as said will be nice to invest in.

It will be a good idea to buy stocks of major football teams. I have known football to be a very profitable venture. Buying stocks of such industry is a good gesture.

I don't know much about stocks but i feel it would be good to invest in stocks for a majot sport team or organization if one has the opportunity to do so.

That is not a guarantee that it will be profitable in the future, the same thing is also applicable in cryptocurrency and a lot of people believe that they should invest in token that are related to football and other popular football clubs

It is usually a best approach to buy stocks from a company with a high prospective of making profits and growing in the nearest future. Because the more the company grows and make profit the more the value of the stock you bought increases and the more profit you make.

I think when it comes to the aspect of buying shares in teams,it will be very good to get involved in teams that have a tradition of at least winning,because you will be sure that your investment will yied something at the end of the day.

Purchasing these stocks from top-performing teams is actually a very excellent idea, but you should also conduct your own research to make predictions about their future.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back