What's new

Good idea to get stocks in major sports teams/orgs?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Would it be a good idea to invest in stocks for a popular sports team or organization? So like the Green Bay Packers, or the NFL. Does anyone here buy stocks in sports teams and organizations? UFC is another org that comes to mind.

The sporting Industry has gained a lot of development over the years, and I won't think twice if I get the opportunity to invest in one such as UFC.

I don't think it's really good to get a shared in the sport Industry. Just imagine what would have happened to your shared during the Covid 19 Pandemic when the world of sport was put on total stop

I would not suggest you to invest in big teams because of the high risks.But if you are so obsessed and passionate on investing in sports then you can surely invest some small amount of money.

I am not aware of the stocks of sports teams here although I once had read about the professional basketball league of Manny Pacquiao called MPBL that it is a stock ownership. It is a popular league just like NBA and maybe the stocks are also selling good in the stock market.

Would it be a good idea to invest in stocks for a popular sports team or organization? So like the Green Bay Packers, or the NFL. Does anyone here buy stocks in sports teams and organizations? UFC is another org that comes to mind.

Personally I don't really know if it's actually good to buy stocks from them but if I can be able to have a good adviser who knows how these things wrong and he or she advises me to buy stocks from them then I'm definitely going to buy it.

It is actually a very good idea to buy these stocks from top performing teams but you should also do your own research to make projections on how their future is going to be

If you have the money then this is a very good investment options for you because it is lucrative but it is always very important to make enough research.

If you are very certain that the club you want to invest into actually going to win trophies there is nothing bad in investing in such a club.

It would be a lot of good business sence to invest in a major sport outfit,possibly if yu have done your due diligent and research about the club.And where you would have it coming big in terms of returns is putting in a lot of money in such big team.

I think the sports business is very profitable, so sports stocks are also very promising, especially if you can own shares of world-class popular sports teams.

I don't know how that will work out but if I have the chance to buy stocks in any football team, I will choose the best in England right now; Manchester City. But it won't be an easy thing to do

Investing in sports is never a bad idea,in football if you sponsor a team in the highest leagues, you're sure to get returns on investment no matter the performance of the team

Well, sure but I'm not sure you can buy stocks for NFL and sport-related companies except if the company is a multi-billion dollar organisation like some betting companies, most of these football clubs aren't even on the stock exchange market.

The best thing you can do for yourself is to invest in sport especially the popular sport team and organisation. Imagine what investor gained when messi and Ronaldo were signed from sales of Jersey alone? Those that invested in big clubs are making profit in their sleep.

Sport is taking over the world economy with lots of business men jumping into sport especially soccer and the NFL.
So t get stock in sports is a very good investment but you have to consider which sport and team

The share price in big companies are already so high that it is difficult to buy shares in these companies and organizations for small investors. If the company is publicly traded company, you can buy shares, though.

As long as you have the right information on the stock to make sure that it's something that is worth investing in, I believe that he should make the decision on it, in order for you to invest in them.

Anything that has to do with sports is always up to bringing massive profits. But I am of the opinion that one should consider small teams as their shares won't be expensive yet.

This sports and teams have large audience and followers which means automatically you have a large percentage of exposure.
Advertising with these franchises are highly advisable if you have the means (they're not on the cheap though).

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back