What's new

Good Advice to Make Money on the Web

I must commend you for taking your time to put up a very important information as seen above. It is really true that one can become slavery to the web in trying to work online. And we have to also be extremely careful not to fall for scam PTC platforms of these days. It is just my thoughts.

It's not quite advisable to quit a physical job or an online one. Although it may be necessary in some cases. I will advice you tally both concurrently so you can also fall back on the other incase anything go amiss.

You want a very good advice on how you can go about making money on the net today? Find something you know you are very good at or very talented at and explore such skill in exchange for money online

I will advice one to make money on the web through;
Google AdSense
Text Links
Sponsored posts
affiliate marketing
display ads
freelance writing
coaching
selling leads

Making money on the internet is a good way.. there are platforms that employ, there are platforms that you need to advertise their products. There are others that you need to render services
I am not a good advertiser especially when it comes to online advertisement and I don't know the reason why my online advertisement drive has not been that good and effective so far but when you comes to offline advertising I am very good with talking with people and convincing them to patronize my goods and services.

I must commend you for taking your time to put up a very important information as seen above. It is really true that one can become slavery to the web in trying to work online. And we have to also be extremely careful not to fall for scam PTC platforms of these days. It is just my thoughts.
Ptc sites for me is the worst way to make money online. Most of them requires you to make deposit and then withdraw. The earning rates are low as well with someone making cents daily.

Ptc sites for me is the worst way to make money online. Most of them requires you to make deposit and then withdraw. The earning rates are low as well with someone making cents daily.
Any sites that tells me to make a deposit before I can make a withdrawal, I do not trust them at all, especially if I was not told before I joined or in the process of me joining. And another issue is the earning like you have said it's extremely small.

You must watch money making tutorials on Youtube. This is the best advice I can give. Right now I have begun trading in cryptocurrencies and I have been watching many tutorials on Youtube and I have gained a lots of knowledge.

This reminds me of the time when I started working online. I was still working as a technical consultant and sometimes I do forum posting during lunch breaks. When I retired from my job I had all the free time for my posting chores. Now my habit is to work in the morning before breakfast so I would have the afternoon for my free time.
When I started working online I was working as a car cleaner but the money that I was earning from the job is just too small to sustain me for a month but when I got introduced to this platform it was like the saving grace for me financially as I was able to use the money to sustain myself and purchase some other things that I needed.

Those are very good tips to making money on the web. Indeed it is best to do something that you are passionate about. That way, you don't get bored easily while doing it. Then also don't quit your day job, online work can end anytime.

Any sites that tells me to make a deposit before I can make a withdrawal, I do not trust them at all, especially if I was not told before I joined or in the process of me joining. And another issue is the earning like you have said it's extremely small.
Usually the people who invite you through advertisements to the ptc site that requires deposit to withdraw will never mind to tell it actually requires deposit before withdraw because their main intention is to earn more bonuses for inviting referrals.

A very goods advise on how to make money on the net is to do those things you are very natural at doing. This is one of the easiest ways you can ever use your talent as a money making hub

Usually the people who invite you through advertisements to the ptc site that requires deposit to withdraw will never mind to tell it actually requires deposit before withdraw because their main intention is to earn more bonuses for inviting referrals.
Thats true, like I joined one some time back, I started working with them for months, the work was kind of frustrating and stressful though, in the end I was able to reach the minimum withdrawal to my biggest surprise they told me I can't withdraw my earnings until I make a deposit, it was so annoying.

Thats true, like I joined one some time back, I started working with them for months, the work was kind of frustrating and stressful though, in the end I was able to reach the minimum withdrawal to my biggest surprise they told me I can't withdraw my earnings until I make a deposit, it was so annoying.
Exact thing happened to me , I joined a Russian gambling site before few days which was advertised in a micro job site. But when I tried to cashout the free bonus that I earned from that gambling site , they mentioned "error" in withdrawal history. I am really not sure why that happened, they didn't even mention before whether it requires deposit or not. From next time , I would rather research myself about the site , then decide whether to try it or not.

Lovely thread, especially in this modern era, it is important to keep your head down and focus on a niche, continue to improve on your skills or you can make money as a freelancer.

A very front good advice, I heard some people started making money online they were rushing to make the huge money they later loss confronted with failure.

A lot of people make the mistake of believing that they can be sufficient with their online earnings by quiting their day jobs outrightly which is a very wrong move. Online stream of making money can dry up without any notice.

In an unstable economy where consumer prices keep rising along with unemployment and a shaky market, making money on the web appears to be an attractive option. Making money on the web has obvious advantages such as freedom in the venue and hours that you work. However it is just as easy to fail as it is to get into making money on the web. A common mistake among those who embark on a journey of making money on the web is to not treat it like a real job and only indulge in the perks. This is a recipe for certain failure. Here’s some good advice for making money on the web that can help you to be profitable in your new venture.

You have to choose something you are good at. Making money on the web can turn into slavery on the web if you don’t have a passion for what you do best. For example, one way people are making money on the web is by submitting posts to blog (web blog) sites. If it is not something that interests you then the task could seem tedious and unimportant and become especially burdensome since it needs to be done each day.

Put your reputation above making money on the web. Don’t worry. The money will come eventually. You should make as your first priority a solid reputation so that you will secure repeat orders and customers. It will be the repeat customers who sustain your web-based business over the long run.

Don’t stretch yourself too thin. In all the excitement to start making money on the web it is tempting to take on all work that comes your way. It is also tempting to set your prices very low in order to draw new customers. When you set your prices extremely low, you are almost guaranteed to have business and a lot of it. Before you know it, your journey of making money on the web turns into a project management nightmare. You might be able to manage all those projects for a short time but all it takes is for something to go wrong in one project and it kills progress in the others.

Don’t quit your day job. The best way to break into making money on the web is to have dependable income while you are trying to build your web-based business. It can take at least a couple of years before you can sit back and enjoy passive income or have a steady stream of orders from clients. So initially, it is wise to be patient and continue with your primary job in order to have money to pay your bills and buy groceries.

Be careful of internet job bidding sites. These are websites where you place bids on contract jobs offered by clients. Typically making money on the web from these sites is in the areas of writing, computer programming, web design, web programming, translation, and graphic design. Beware that these job bidding sites are price driven and in most cases your bid will always be too high. You are also competing with other service providers in developing nations who will always bid at such a low rate that you cannot compete.
Taking our web businesses seriously is key to its success. It will become slavery if it is done with disinterest. We should also put our reputation first before the money which will eventually come.
Thank you so much for the advice.

I should copy this post and put on my timeline because I see and hear a lot of people saying how important it is to make money online not knowing the necessary skills needed for it or the risks involved, they mostly think it's free money, this thread should be an eye opener for them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back