5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.0175USD
Biznotes
VIP Premium - 4 Years: Platinum
List Your Withdraw Option Here!
List Your Withdraw Option Here!
In an unstable economy where consumer prices keep rising along with unemployment and a shaky market, making money on the web appears to be an attractive option. Making money on the web has obvious advantages such as freedom in the venue and hours that you work. However it is just as easy to fail as it is to get into making money on the web. A common mistake among those who embark on a journey of making money on the web is to not treat it like a real job and only indulge in the perks. This is a recipe for certain failure. Here’s some good advice for making money on the web that can help you to be profitable in your new venture.

You have to choose something you are good at. Making money on the web can turn into slavery on the web if you don’t have a passion for what you do best. For example, one way people are making money on the web is by submitting posts to blog (web blog) sites. If it is not something that interests you then the task could seem tedious and unimportant and become especially burdensome since it needs to be done each day.

Put your reputation above making money on the web. Don’t worry. The money will come eventually. You should make as your first priority a solid reputation so that you will secure repeat orders and customers. It will be the repeat customers who sustain your web-based business over the long run.

Don’t stretch yourself too thin. In all the excitement to start making money on the web it is tempting to take on all work that comes your way. It is also tempting to set your prices very low in order to draw new customers. When you set your prices extremely low, you are almost guaranteed to have business and a lot of it. Before you know it, your journey of making money on the web turns into a project management nightmare. You might be able to manage all those projects for a short time but all it takes is for something to go wrong in one project and it kills progress in the others.

Don’t quit your day job. The best way to break into making money on the web is to have dependable income while you are trying to build your web-based business. It can take at least a couple of years before you can sit back and enjoy passive income or have a steady stream of orders from clients. So initially, it is wise to be patient and continue with your primary job in order to have money to pay your bills and buy groceries.

Be careful of internet job bidding sites. These are websites where you place bids on contract jobs offered by clients. Typically making money on the web from these sites is in the areas of writing, computer programming, web design, web programming, translation, and graphic design. Beware that these job bidding sites are price driven and in most cases your bid will always be too high. You are also competing with other service providers in developing nations who will always bid at such a low rate that you cannot compete.

This reminds me of the time when I started working online. I was still working as a technical consultant and sometimes I do forum posting during lunch breaks. When I retired from my job I had all the free time for my posting chores. Now my habit is to work in the morning before breakfast so I would have the afternoon for my free time.

Very useful advise, I have heard some people say you can quit your job to start online work, I think as much as it is very good to work online, one should not rush and resign at his/her present job.

Very useful advise, I have heard some people say you can quit your job to start online work, I think as much as it is very good to work online, one should not rush and resign at his/her present job.
It is a very bad advice for anyone to see that one should quit his job and start working online I can only say that to someone who has found an online job that is paying very high and that person is capable of making a lot of money on the platform that is capable of being enough to take care of all his needs and want.

Well, actually, I have quited my day job. It was not because I believed that I would be making thousands of dollars online rather it was because I was just not able to tolerate the behavior of boss and annoying co-workers. Day job is just not for me. I prefer to work online always.

Exactly, the biggest mistake one would make is quiting and already established well paying job for something you just started that you don't even know how far it would go

Making money online is what is sustaining us these days. With economic problems and challenges faced with offline businesses,online earning is a very good alternative to earn some money.

I envy you. I have tried many times to schedule my time in posting to forum sites. But I have not been successful. Because sometimes some things might come up which will later affect my schedule. But today I have been able to schedule my time and I am still following it. I wish to continue tomorrow.

Making money on the internet is a good way.. there are platforms that employ, there are platforms that you need to advertise their products. There are others that you need to render services

Apart from choosing what you're good at, learn to also sell what people need. There are research methods to help you discover what's trending. Nothing beats it I tell you, once you have a starving crowd, you'll be in the position to make a living online.
Also like I always say, learn to sell. Nothing is more needed now

Making money online now is now the best thing to look out for. There are different ways on how to make money online and some of them is becoming a freelancer and start earning money from offering services or you take paid surveys

Before you decide to work online, make sure you re equipped with high paying skills such as voice over, video editing, ebook writing, website designing, graphic designing, programming etc. With the right skills, the sky is the limit. I know people who are earning $10K monthly from Fiverr alone.

You are correct here when you said doing something for money on the web can something become a slavery kind of working especially if what you're doing is not what you ever had passion for. Do things you have passion for you'll enjoy your online work the more

Write your reply...so my on advise on how to get money online is that making money online is a very good way for making money and learning you can learn many things online that you not expecting

Making money online is really not that easy as some people will make us to believe. However, there are still some legit ways and fast ways to make money from the internet, one just need to find his or her area of interest

I started working online when I was free due to the restrictions put by covid pandemic. Even after the end of lockdown I manage to find 1-2 hours every day to work online.

I align with all that you have enumerated. Yes there are opportunities online but care must be taken not to fall for scammers, do not jeopardize your offline job when you are not yet established and earning well online, try and learn a skill.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back