Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinto

Familiar Face
Dec 20, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What is the best way to invest in gold and silver, is it even worth it? I've been monitoring the prices for a while now and it seems like is not going anywhere, is this an indication that the economy is stable?

Try Bitcoin at the moment or other altcoins which will give you decent profit for your investment. I am making some money form Bitcoin because of not a large investor.

As for me fold and silver are really going far seriously and right now in market they really moving high and they working hand with market prize also with dollar, sliver and gold is really a good business to do even right now and I will want you to go back to check properly because right now in market gold and silver are really moving higher just like dollars

I can still say that Gold and silver are good to invest on, you will earn a lot of profits from it because the both are profitable. The its price is getting high every time but I can just that it's possible to drop in price soon but it will still raise up.

While both gold and silver have attractive features, gold is the better investment for the average precious metals investor. ... As such, silver can be attractive during down cycles when the price of the metal is cheap. The key advantage of silver is that it's much cheaper than gold.

Investing in gold and silver is good business, some people including governments like converting their money reserves to gold because it doesn't depreciate that much, so no matter what they are guaranteed of getting atleast their money worth when they want to convert it back to cash.

Gold and silver are very good essential and appreciating asset, you can buy and use. In some couple of years you can sell it and recoup your money used in acquiring it.

Gold and silver are very valuable assets that appreciates over the years. They can be held for a long time and utilised against inflation. So, investing in these precious metals will contribute to securing your finances in case of any economic meltdown or crisis in the future

The emergence of cryptocurrency made me stop looking at silver and gold, but they are still yielding profit for a lot of people, although it is not as fast as crypto profit is at the moment, but you can still go into it if you wish, is lucrative.

It is a nice business to invest in. But you have to be careful of the ones you are investing into. Will you recognize and differentiate a real one from the fake? Do you trust the people you want to invest with? The values of good and silver depreciates sometimes, you need to be alert.

Although I am not into gold nor silver I think I have some on my pages that do post something about it, but according to your preview, I would say you should go for the least price rate now that you know their likelihood that it will increase in the nearest time, always get yourself updated on it, and try to be careful with the ways you deal with people on the exchange trade.

If you want to monitor the price of gold and silver on daily basis, you have to follow a global news network like BBC, CNN, Al Jazeera etc. this network news brings the price of gold and silver together with the other precious metals virtually every hours of the day. They are brokers who deals in precious metals you can easily open account with them and invest in gold or silver simple as that.

You should have invested in the last year, now the prices are up for better profits. I would suggest now don't invest as the prices will drop soon.
How did you know this because I dnt Know how to analyze the price fluctuations and I don't know how to forcast their to and fall so I would be grateful if you can put me through.

Investing in gold and silver is like investing in stocks. It appreciates over a long period of time and if you want to see quick results, then that investment isn't for you. If you invest in gold and silver, leave it for a few years and you'll see.

I choose gold. People even advice that one buys enough gold store as a form of investment because it appreciates. As a lady, you can even buy your gold in form of jewelries to be using then sell them at a later date when it has appreciated, just ensure you buy original gold. If you can detect real from fake, go with someone who can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back