What's new

Gold and silver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every one in the world knows that gold has more value than silver or do you think that will change in the future? I don't think so. I will chose gold over silver a trillion times, I won't go for the least when I can get the greater.

I think that currently the best investment in terms of these two options is silver, as it is in great demand and now continues to increase in value. In the case of gold, although it is more in demand than silver, it is more expensive to acquire and is more fluctuating. I believe that if you invest in silver in a short time you can recover the investment with your earnings.

When the economy is tanking and inflation is high, investors often rush to gold. Silver is also viewed as a safe-haven investment, though it gets a lot less hype.

Both precious metals have been sought after throughout history, so they're appealing when stocks and currencies are losing value.

these are things that we humans have placed so much values on .for a very long time now the price have been stable .it is clearly an indication that it is not a risk filled business.and even if it is a risk you have chances of being successful .

I think purcahses of more gold for future eranings because gold is always rise in future use the money value increase day by day the value of commodities also increase with pasage of time. So the numbers of the sliver is to low from the this gold.

Prices may still rise or fall. The price for now seems in the high. You may choose to wait as someone has suggested and try other trades but it's not a must if you know the market too well. But it's unlikely you'll lose your money if you do go ahead with it

What is the best way to invest in gold and silver, is it even worth it? I've been monitoring the prices for a while now and it seems like is not going anywhere, is this an indication that the economy is stable?
I think now the price of gold and silver are much stable than before. if you invest 1 year ago then it May have become best investment for you, but now I think you should prefer to invest in cryptocurrency. Before going to cryptocurrency investment you should gain knowledge and experience, to get profits from it.

I really don't know much about gold or silver but from my Twitter handle there is a page I follow that talks about how profitable it is when you invest in gold. It is said that gold barely depreciate and as the years run by its increasing price.

Why will you invest in gold and silver when there is a bitcoin to mine? Buy a mining rig that is equivalent to the mining cost of actual gold. It is less work you have to do is to wait. That is gold mining in bitcoin.

Gold and silver are very good investment but you need to be patient for them to rise. You can also invest in cryptocurrency such as bitcoin or doge that is on the rise. Once they rise to certain percentage you sell and take your profit

I'll prefer gold to silver. Gold accessories fits me more than silver in investment wise, the two are profitable, I believe you can invest in any of the two but gold should be more productive than silver. Ladies also prefer there jewelries to be gold than for it to be silver

One of the best ways to invest in silver is to buy silver rich wastes and extract silver from it. This method will increase your profit margin to a reasonable extent. But then, you need a tutorial on how to do this business.

I will only go for gold investment and not silver because the price of gold is usually stable. Besides, the value of gold is much higher than silver. When buying gold it should be with a government agency like the central bank or its subsidiary banks. For the buyers of small portion you will be given a certificate that is a negotiable instrument which can be sold at a premium when the price of gold increases. For the wealthy they can buy gold ingots also from authorized dealers by the central bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back