Going into Lockdown again, need ideas for working from home

Justin

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 6, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
There is a second wave of corona virus in the country and this new variant of virus is deadlier than the original Covid. Government has announced that there will be lockdown from today. There will be no college for me and I will be free all day long. Please suggest me interesting ways to make money from home in this lockdown.

It is unfortunate about Covid and the new sepa, here in my country we are almost the same. I do not have much to suggest, the sites to which I dedicate myself are the forums and two GPT sites, but you can dedicate time to develop a competition that generates you more profits.

I am on three sites, two forums and one microjob sites. I would like to add one more forum and one more microjob site to maximize my profits and utilize my time.

There are many jobs you can do online. I recommend blogging. Blogging is the easiest way if making money online. You can create your own blog and make lots of money from it

Actually we all talk about lots of online job platform or forum but how many of them pays us so far for whatever we do some just utilizes our efforts for their surveys and doesn't pay at all. Just choose wisely.

There are many jobs you can do online. I recommend blogging. Blogging is the easiest way if making money online. You can create your own blog and make lots of money from it
There are many jobs one can engage in while at home,Just like the blogging you mentioned which is one of them,you need to know content,because good content writing is a major sell.You can also use link on your site based on what is trending and gain traffic.

There is a second wave of corona virus in the country and this new variant of virus is deadlier than the original Covid. Government has announced that there will be lockdown from today. There will be no college for me and I will be free all day long. Please suggest me interesting ways to make money from home in this lockdown.

You can make huge or some reasonable amount of money if you’re talented with one skill like graphic designing and start working as a freelancer or you can just check some good online site where you be working and make small money

It is so much unfortunate the way things have turned out with this covid19 still ravaging the world crazy. If you have a talent or penchant for the arts and design, you take this period to learn a lot of this from YouTube channels for free

Venture into affiliate marketing my friend. You will not regret it. It will just take some level of consistency but you will surely get it.

Oh sorry about the lockdown, please which country are you from?

It is unfortunate about Covid and the new sepa, here in my country we are almost the same. I do not have much to suggest, the sites to which I dedicate myself are the forums and two GPT sites, but you can dedicate time to develop a competition that generates you more profits.
I'm sorry for the lockdown issue. However there's a couple of things you can start doing online. Blogging is one, online survey websites is another and others like forumcoin.

I'm sorry for the lockdown issue. However there's a couple of things you can start doing online. Blogging is one, online survey websites is another and others like forumcoin.
Depending on the location because most survey platform actually pays very low, that the person might not be too comfortable with the amount he or she is earning

going into another lockdown I feel there are certain things should not be told considering the lockdown would not be the first. After the first two lockdown a lot of people learnt a lot of lessons 1. the ability to see reason why their businesses should be taking online 2. what sells the most during a lockdown 3. how to move items from one location to the other the fastest and best way possible.

I am registered on forumcoin, but I hardly ever log in to the site, as I spend most of my time on Bizdutry. Unfortunately in my country the surveys do not arrive, so I can not generate profits from them.

That is also what I heard in the news today that there will be another lockdown because of a new coronavirus variant. The delta variant of coronavirus is deadlier and can easily be contagious to other people. It has claimed the lives of many people in Indonesia and other countries. I think lockdown is inevitable to happen because without it the coronavirus will rapidly spread. I hope the government has financial help to people who will be heavily affected by it.

I am registered on forumcoin, but I hardly ever log in to the site, as I spend most of my time on Bizdutry. Unfortunately in my country the surveys do not arrive, so I can not generate profits from them.
I understand your point, maybe you should consider blogging, or writing for Opera. I think it will help a little. Blogging is a long time goal but Opera is kind of faster and since they generate their own traffic and you don't need any start up capital.

I understand your point, maybe you should consider blogging, or writing for Opera. I think it will help a little. Blogging is a long time goal but Opera is kind of faster and since they generate their own traffic and you don't need any start up capital.
I have not read or heard about Opera, I would like to know more about it. Between the lines I understand that it is like a blog? you can write in it and they pay for it? I really don't know what you mean, but thanks for sharing.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back