GoGoal - Football matches predict

LOSHMI

Legend
100 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In this app you need to predict football matches to earn coins and dollars in app, first withdraw you can do when you reach 10$, or 30$ at 2nd, 3rd... You can get money in few different ways in app but when you look at all, most gaining way is match predict. You can get in on play store and i will leave you a code to get free cash at start, i think 1$, so here it is: VS066XLQ3. Let me know when you do your first withdraw

Do you have any payment proofs from this application? I've seen lots of similar apps, but most of them don't pay
My friend actually showed me that he did it on his computer, but he gone to vacation and he won't come back in next 2 weeks so i cannot send you any screenshot at this point

My friend actually showed me that he did it on his computer, but he gone to vacation and he won't come back in next 2 weeks so i cannot send you any screenshot at this point
It would be nice to see that withdrawal proof, this way we can trust the app more and start using it. So, whenever you can get it please post it here. Thanks

I'm not sure if it's legit but I don't think so, I have now 6$ in my account and soon I will make my first payout, I hope I will receive the money into my paypal account.

it's really difficult to reach the minimum of payout because you can't convert your gold to $$

I'm not sure if it's legit but I don't think so, I have now 6$ in my account and soon I will make my first payout, I hope I will receive the money into my paypal account.

it's really difficult to reach the minimum of payout because you can't convert your gold to $$
Yeah, it is, but if you have friend or two that can register with your code, that can make your first withdraw much faster
I have many simillar apks but most of them do not pay ... most of them scam
Well, apps that say that you can earn enormous amount of money for a day are almost always scam, apps that say taht you can earn 10$ or little more for a month or two are sometimes legit and apps that says you will earn little but not that slow are almost always legit

Yeah, it is, but if you have friend or two that can register with your code, that can make your first withdraw much faster

Well, apps that say that you can earn enormous amount of money for a day are almost always scam, apps that say taht you can earn 10$ or little more for a month or two are sometimes legit and apps that says you will earn little but not that slow are almost always legit
how are you collecting the money from the app?
for me, I guess that you can from the missions, referrals and that's all because betting on matches only give you the gold but you can't transfer this gold to $ and that's the problem

how are you collecting the money from the app?
for me, I guess that you can from the missions, referrals and that's all because betting on matches only give you the gold but you can't transfer this gold to $ and that's the problem
Yeah gold unconvertability is bad thing but you can earn $ from missions and from daily rewards even if you don't have any referals. It's slow process but I don't care if it's slow, i care only if something is paying or not?

1-what's Go Goal??
1604741395680.png

Go Goal is a new application, it released on 24 October 2020.

From the name, this is just a simple football game, it gives you the chance to earn some dollars just for free (you can't spend any $ here).

2- Who can Join Go Goal?

everyone in the world can join this application.

3- what's about the reviews of this app in the Play store?

it has perfect reviews (4.7/5), you can just write the name there and read them by yourself.

4- then tell us how to join it?
oke, just follow those simple steps:
-go to play store and write: Go goal (you can see the picture above to help you).
- download it.
-continue and create an account by clicking on Facebook directly or to write your phone number and wait for the code (I prefer Facebook because it's a quick operation).
-now, you have an account, you can start.
-enter my code to get 1$ and 2000 golds: VSGRZICFG.
-verify your email to get 10000 golds.
- link your PayPal to get 0.1$

5- How to earn from the app?

there are several ways to earn from the app:
- bet on the matches (there are plenty of matches which play daily), just select the match and the score and click on ok.
- bet on many games (like the horses' games, slots....)
feel free because you bet for free and no need to deposit in order to bet, just accumulate the gold from making missions daily to use it for betting.

- invite friends to get each friend 0.5$

6- what's the minimum payout and how?

the minimum payout is 10$ (don't worry because you can reach it normally).
they accept only Paypal.

7- thanks, can you tell us about your experience with this app:

well, I'm a new user here also, I was a member before only 2 days and I could reach 2.62$ easily, when I will reach the minimum of payout I will make an update here^^

Attachments

• 1604742230395.png
    1604742230395.png
    76.2 KB · Views: 1
I install this app and i go to work with him. I read all reviews and i think it's legit, let's see...
yeah, it looks legit and deserves to give it a try.
I saw that you have registered before minutes, welcome and try always to make the missions because from there you can get the cash and the gold ^^

good luck**

yeah, it looks legit and deserves to give it a try.
I saw that you have registered before minutes, welcome and try always to make the missions because from there you can get the cash and the gold ^^

good luck**

I lose all my coins at virtual soccer bet :)) my only chance is to log in daily for rewards.

This seems like a really interesting app especially because I used to bet quite a lot in the past on soccer matches. Will definitely give it a try but are there any payment proofs available on the internet to make sure the app is legit? I don't want to waste my time just to find out they are not paying

I lose all my coins at virtual soccer bet :)) my only chance is to log in daily for rewards.
Hahah no problem at all, you will get them from missions also.
I had yesterday 0 gold and now I have +50000 gold.
Earning gold is a really easy, just focus how to complete the missions to earn the real cash^^

very impressive review @anisbouanaka, the minimum payment scares me a little bit but it seems like it shouldnt be too hard to reach still.
yeah but all the apps have a huge minimum of payout.
for this app before days, the minimum was only 7$ but the admin said that's a lot of pressure from the users to withdraw their money so he would increase it.

with some referrals and doing missions it isn't hard to reach it ^^

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back