What's new

GoGoal - Football matches predict

It's a nice rewarding app that is worth trying. While we enjoy and support our respective sports clubs, we can as well earn by making good predictions.
You will not get dollars for your winnings in the game. Dollars are earned by completing missions. Of course, with activities such as playing games for a certain time or for a certain amount.

In this app you need to predict football matches to earn coins and dollars in app, first withdraw you can do when you reach 10$, or 30$ at 2nd, 3rd... You can get money in few different ways in app but when you look at all, most gaining way is match predict. You can get in on play store and i will leave you a code to get free cash at start, i think 1$, so here it is: VS066XLQ3. Let me know when you do your first withdraw
Your review is good. I also use this application, and I am currently collecting $ 7, and is it a truthful application? I have not made the withdrawal yet because the minimum amount for withdrawal in it is 10 $

Your review is good. I also use this application, and I am currently collecting $ 7, and is it a truthful application? I have not made the withdrawal yet because the minimum amount for withdrawal in it is 10 $
You are lucky. The 21st gogoal application provides an opportunity for 1000 users with a decrease in withdrawals to $ 5. It's only for 1000 users so don't miss it.

Dollars are earned from daily missions. Cannot exchange coins. Also can be obtained from referrals.

For now. The payment queue is still unclear. So even if you ask for a withdrawal. It doesn't know when they'll send you the payment.
Do you get your payment @Juen15 . Let us know to decide if we stay or leave .

on this application you can make in some time $ only from collecting prizes. you don't have to play. come in, collect (coins & dollars) and leave it there :)

on this application you can make in some time $ only from collecting prizes. you don't have to play. come in, collect (coins & dollars) and leave it there :)
The daily missions there are easy. You can even collect $ 0.5 per day. But provided that you have a lot of coins for participation in the game.

It is mentionned in their FAQ that payments may be delayded . Is giving you a number about how users before you waitibf for withdrawals .
Yes. It's only been more than 20 days after my withdrawal request. If it is up to 30 days I have not received payment. I will contact the admin.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back