Gmail and YouTube accounts?

Mykel

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Oct 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
If my Gmail and my YouTube accounts are linked, the people I talk with via Gmail see my youtube account, and the opposite. I'm referring to Gmail only. I don't have a Google+ profile.

Gmail account is used in most of the applications like youtube, skype, android, etc. it can be linked with youtube without creating a Google account. You can link one email to another email account for security and recovery as well.

Gmail is a electric mail. We access ourselves as fast as possible through Gmail. We also connect our Gmail to YouTube for proper functioning of the YouTube. If Gmail is not connected to YouTube, a lots of things will be denied. Gmail serves as the fuel to make YouTube work perfectly.

You will only link your Gmail account to YouTube, in order to access YouTube. Not that people who you share things with through Gmail gonna see your profile on YouTube. Your YouTube profile is kept confidential for only you.

People you talk to via gmail can't see your YouTube account, but they can look for you by email, if it's the same email. The same goes for the people you have on YouTube, but I think there is a setting on YouTube where you can hide email and only show your channel name.

If my Gmail and my YouTube accounts are linked, the people I talk with via Gmail see my youtube account, and the opposite. I'm referring to Gmail only. I don't have a Google+ profile.
Hello, your personal information can be configured to be confidential, they can only see what you allow them

I agreed with @sariana23. Though the same company but different platform for different purpose.

Gmail account is used to register many of all this social Media platform, but not all social Media platform will expose your Gmail to us or Friends. Sometimes it is based on your decision

I don't know If someone can simply see my video on youtube simply because I have exchanged messages with them on that gmail account

I believe gmail accounts are always linked to any platform sofa it required a Google account for verification.
Post automatically merged:

I believe gmail accounts are always linked to any platform sofa it required a Google account for verification.

Gmail account is most linked account. Even YouTube recommends that you use your Gmail account. But I don't think one can see my YouTube videos because we have exchanged mails

There are many account on social network that can be linked with your Gmail. For example luno wallet account, and some earning sites and you can just login with your Gmail account.

I don't think those that have your Gmail acvount will access your YouTube channel, unless you shared it to them. For you to own a proper YouTube channel you need to sign up to google plus account.

You can link your Gmail account with your YouTube channels almost everything will appear on your YouTube channels including your profile picture.

Gmail account is the primary source of registration for every social media accounts and activities,,even YouTube needs a Gmail registration to work effectively

Gmail accounts are very useful because we can connect it to YouTube as well without creating new account for google or YouTube because it's safe and also configure our personal information in our mobile like contacts, photos, accounts (whatsapp, facebook, instagram, tweeter) are connected to gmail accounts that's why our personal information will be safe and stayed private until we do not share our gmail account to anyone so I'll like to speak in favour of gmail instead of YouTube

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back