What's new

GlobalEarnFast.net Review: SCAM or LEGIT?

Unfortunately I joined late caise they have already changed the rates , there is no ads pay 0.05$ , the must high ones only pay 0.003$ , my earnings for a day is 0.041$ so ut wull take me almost 50 days to reach the threshold .

They suspended my account for no reason. yesterday I registered, I clicked on ads and today I have a suspended account. I specify that I did not make multiple accounts and I did not click on the anti-bot advertisement. I don't know what to say about this site.

Yesterday I click on 19 ads so I creadited 0.041$ , today only 18 ads was there , so the earnings sum was only 0.039 I cannot work on such low paying site especially I am not good at referrals .

they suspended my account for no reason. yesterday I registered, I clicked on ads and today I have a suspended account. I specify that I did not make multiple accounts and I did not click on the anti-bot advertisement. I don't know what to say about this site ...

Can you please tell us why do you think they suspended your account for no reason? Did you contact their support and discussed your problem with them? Unfortunately, you have not provided much information. Please contact their support and update us about it. No one wants to get their account suspended for no reasons. We all are in the online world to make money and no one wants that to happen. Legitimate websites do not suspend account for no reason. However, if a website is a scam, then it might be possible that they do suspend account or withhold payment. Please do share your experience with us.

After reading all those complaints about this site so they suspend accounts with no reason and when I only earned 0.04 $ in my first day , I don't get back to this site until now cause I don't want that my effort go at vain and find myself banned at last .

I can not recommend this site for anyone here to try becouse they lack proper identification, nothing to show that they are for real, there is no proof of payment and so far no positive reviews about the site so that's why I said that i won't recommend it for any body for now

This site is still pretty new. And judging from the analysis above, it sounds too good to be true to me and likely to become scam. But if actually one doesn't need any upgrade before getting paid and free to join I think it is worth giving it a try. I will give it a try and see how it turns out. Afterall there is nothing to loose. Just my opinion.

Payment #2
Very Fast Payment
Thanks

Global-Earn-Fast-02.png

Operation date: 03 Apr 2021 18:05
Operation ID: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Operation type: transfer
Amount: 2.46 $
Comment: This Payment by 92bux and adszone and globalearnfast group Payment proof necessary to post in forum for getting next payout

Am just knowing about this globalearnfast platform and i like their mode of operation, even though I have not ventured into it yet,but through the descriptions i have read. Plus i like platforms that have different methods of payments.

Most of the paid to click websites turn into a scam very soon and I really believe that it will become a scam sooner. In fact, if you check the ratings of this website on Trust Pilot, then you will see that it has a really low rating and many people have also stated that they have been scammed. It requires you to deposit some funds in order to withdraw and such websites are most likely to scam people.

Let it's not be that i am castigating the website but i think after some period of time it may become scam. Website with search domain names do not actually stand the test of time.

Let it's not be that i am castigating the website but i think after some period of time it may become scam. Website with search domain names do not actually stand the test of time.

I have tried to browse the site but my browser is giving me an error. Has the website turned into a scam? My broser is not able to access the domain. I think the website has turned into a scam and no longer pays.

All this platform that keeps on telling somebody to do an upgrade of his or her account to get certain benefit still gets me very unsettled about their true aim requesting that

➡ What is GlobalEarnFast?
GlobalEarnFast is a PTC opened on 29.10.2020.
On this site you need to view ads to get paid.

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN WITH GlobalEarnFast?

At this moment the site offers a 7 day bonus upgrade upon registration.
You will find 5 ads, each ad offers $ 0.05.
Don't click on the Bot ad!

The minimum withdrawal is $ 2 in PAYEER, Perfect Money or Bitcoin.

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED?

1. Register: CLICK HERE!
2. Start earning!

The site is no longer valid, the project has been abandoned. He paid as much as he paid at first, but he didn't last long. You can close the topic, the ptc site no longer exists!

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back