What's new

GivvyApp Review : Legit or Scam

Yes even they have two apps I used to be in both of them especially this that have a mathematical quiz but the very low reward make me lose my zest . Just let us hope for good sites .
I can't say that's this app awful; I saw more than +10k members there and kept working normally and withdrawing their money.

Only the review have let me know what i supposed to acknowledged about the site. I can't try this kind of site that is very minimal in reward.

I can't say that's this app awful; I saw more than +10k members there and kept working normally and withdrawing their money.
Yes there are some offers that pay more coins than others so if you are from a country that allow you to complete offers do why not be active and withdraw every day .

From my little experience, you will keep earning coins and 130 coins equal to only 0.01 Euro.
As you see a very little rate of earning
That is very low earning really. After playing for that much time, if you are not able to get even 1 cent, then the site not worth to be invested our precious times. Better to avoid.

The only app that pays me somehow better than other apps, is bling games app. The earnings are still low, but better off than all this low earning apps, listed here.

Yes the convertion rate is 129 coins = 1 cent , so you need days to reach minimum withdrawal of 0.3 $ I think but if you do surveys and win contest may be you'll withdraw each day .

givvy apps are cool but I have an idea: to collect every point earned from every givvy app all together (like the winr apps)
exapmle: if I'll earn points on givvy 2048 but then get bored before the minimum payout I don't want the points to stay only on givvy 2048 but on all givvy apps so all my points will be in one place so it will be easier to cashout

After reading our members' reviews, I have cleared some of my doubts finally. What I understand about this app is that it is legitimate, but it does not pay much more than we expected from apps.I am interested in working on this app, but their payout forces me to backtrack my steps.

You're correct. With payment documentation, I once informed the Facebook group about forums. They didn't do anything other than sign up. They completely lack comprehension. Not. They don't even want to try to comprehend by reading the FAQ.

This looks good but the thing is not only are rewards small but there's no proof that'll encourage or allow us vet the site to confirm its legitimacy. This would play a very key role in determining the acceptability.

Givvy is a well-known rewards app. This app provides rewards for the easy tasks it offers.

How to earn?
There are several ways to get coins which can later be exchanged for cash.
Survey (200 - 1000)
Memory (4 per game win)
Tic tac toe (4 per game win)
Calculate (4 per game win)
Task (10 - 10000)
Invitation (130 - 240)
Others offers (5 - 10)

What is the minimum withdrawal?
For minimal withdrawal is $ 0.29 via paypal. (used to be only $ 0.02).

How do I get started?
Click the following link to download the application in the playstore.
https://givvy-share.app.link/b4D2ZNrKx7
The program is relatively solid and has been confirmed to payout, but the amount of income is, from my point of view, extremely modest, and accumulating coins is also rather time-consuming

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back