What's new

Givers Never Lack -How true is it?

I believe, when they say that givers never lack, it was referring to those that give out value .
Riches is amassed proportionally to the value given out

I believe, when they say that givers never lack, it was referring to those that give out value .
Riches is amassed proportionally to the value given out
Money follows where value has been exchanged.
In simple sense, Exchange of value brings money.
That's why I agree with the saying "givers never lack" .

We have all heard this phrase at some point in our lives I am sure, “Givers never lack”, and it is quite true. The Universe takes care of people who gives. From the heart. Sharing is indeed caring, and it is fitting that if you see another in distress and it is possible for you to help that person, do so.

It is good to always give out to the society and those people around you.
The truth is, giving is a choice and you can choose not to give but there is this feel of happiness that comes with giving, with contribution to the betterment of society.

It's very true cause I am a Christian believer and the Bible itself says that the giving hand is the one being blessed and better to give than receiving. However I have seen that those giving don't always lack anything to give out.

That is a powerful statement. We live in a country or world where it is getting harder each day to make ends meet. It seems the rich are getting richer and the poor, poorer. The need to give out is part of being human despite the economic hardship we sometimes face.
I have seen first-hand how true that statement is and it is truly rewarding. Do you think it is always true or have any experience to share?
When you tend to be magnanimous, and frequently wish to assist others to alleviate their challenges, things will fall into place for you as well. With that being said, it is undeniable that donors never truly lack.

even though it can appear a little biased in the statement or comment.
Undoubtedly, a lot of it is true.
When you don't miss an opportunity to give, the universe will always make provisions for you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back