Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
A friend of mine started a website using Ghost, which from what I hear, is a free platform to make sites/blogs. I think there's a paid for version for better control, but I hear the base version is just fine.

Has anyone here used Ghost for their sites & blogs?

While you can ue ghost for free, it is not actually a free website builder. I have not used ghost and I have no intention of using website builders because I find these tools very expensive for website creation. I am fine with wordpress

Ghost is a popular open-source blog and website building application that is simple to operate and possesses many customization options. It is known for its simple design and intuitive user interface, allowing users to quickly and easily create beautiful and professional-looking websites with minimal effort. Additionally, Ghost offers a wide range of features and tools such as a content editor, themes, SEO tools et cetera. As a result, Ghost is a great choice for those who want to create and manage a blog or website.

A friend of mine started a website using Ghost, which from what I hear, is a free platform to make sites/blogs. I think there's a paid for version for better control, but I hear the base version is just fine.

Has anyone here used Ghost for their sites & blogs?
i have heard about the ghost platform but i have not used it before but i intend on trying so many new things this year, and see where it takes me but i heard positive reviews only.

i have heard about the ghost platform but i have not used it before but i intend on trying so many new things this year, and see where it takes me but i heard positive reviews only.
If you plan to have full control over your website and also spend less money on website maintenance, you should strictly avoid using a platform like ghost. Try WordPress instead, all you need is a domain and hosting.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back