Reputable
Mr. I am on Vacation, Guy.
100 Posts Club
Apr 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
➡ What is GG2U?

GG2U is a GPT site that is focused on high-paying survey routers, gaming offers, and offerwalls.
This site offers a high earning rate when completing a survey compared to other sites.

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN WITH GG2U?
Upon registration, the site offers a $ 1 bonus.
Depending on your activity on the site and geo location you can complete many surveys and offers.
For example, one day I earned $ 2.1 from completing 3 surveys. The site has a Gaming offers section, if you play a game for 15 minutes you get $ 1.5.
When a referral of yours withdraws an amount, you receive 5% of that amount.
The minimum withdrawal is $ 7 in Paypal or Coinbase.
Every 5 withdrawals you receive a Golden Wheel ticket that can bring you up to $ 7 bonus.

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED?

1. Register through this link: CLICK HERE!
2. Confirm your account via email.
3. Start earning!

My total earnings:
gg2u.png

This User is on vacation. Response time may be delayed. Vacation to Dec 24, 2026.
This seems to be a very interesting site for paid surveys. Is it available world wide? Would not mind trying out the site.

As far as I know it is available in any country. I encourage you to try it, you have many opportunities to earn money.

This User is on vacation. Response time may be delayed. Vacation to Dec 24, 2026.
I didn't really use this site for surveys but they have a great selection of gaming offers which are both easy to complete and highly rewarding. In total, I have made $53 from them with just two different gaming offers although that does include a $12 rebate for one of the games. They are a legitimate site and they have an active Discord section on one of the BeerMoney discord where the owner is always ready to answer any questions you have. Would definitely recommend the site to anyone.

➡ What is GG2U?

GG2U is a GPT site that is focused on high-paying survey routers, gaming offers, and offerwalls.
This site offers a high earning rate when completing a survey compared to other sites.

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN WITH GG2U?
Upon registration, the site offers a $ 1 bonus.
Depending on your activity on the site and geo location you can complete many surveys and offers.
For example, one day I earned $ 2.1 from completing 3 surveys. The site has a Gaming offers section, if you play a game for 15 minutes you get $ 1.5.
When a referral of yours withdraws an amount, you receive 5% of that amount.
The minimum withdrawal is $ 7 in Paypal or Coinbase.
Every 5 withdrawals you receive a Golden Wheel ticket that can bring you up to $ 7 bonus.

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED?

1. Register through this link: CLICK HERE!
2. Confirm your account via email.
3. Start earning!

My total earnings:
View attachment 484
I am wondering how can you get paid high amount for completing surveys? Can you share ,which types of surveys are these?

I didn't really use this site for surveys but they have a great selection of gaming offers which are both easy to complete and highly rewarding. In total, I have made $53 from them with just two different gaming offers although that does include a $12 rebate for one of the games. They are a legitimate site and they have an active Discord section on one of the BeerMoney discord where the owner is always ready to answer any questions you have. Would definitely recommend the site to anyone.
Can you specify what games offer you had finished if you can remember ofc.

Can you specify what games offer you had finished if you can remember ofc.
The offer that paid me the most and offered a rebate for a purchase in-game was for Rise of Kingdoms on Android. I'm not sure if they have the same offer right now though as it was quite a while ago. If GG2U doesn't have it, I'm sure another rewards site will have an offer for the same game although they might not pay as much.

It seems that this site is similar to the wizzo application. You can profit from it when playing other games, but it does not offer money It offers prizes every week as a phone or a hearing aid for the 3 best who accumulate points during the week ^^
hearing aid really ? I don t understand they made people play games until they become deaf ?

What is GG2U and what does it offer?​

GG2U is a GPT site that basically offers a way for you to earn extra cash by doing tasks and other activities.

But let’s not take their word for it. Let’s examine the ways you can earn from this site so you can gauge its earning potential properly.

So here’s how you can earn from GG2U.

Option 1 – Offer Walls​

Offer walls are very common among GPT sites. If you are not familiar with offer walls, think of it as a bulletin board for all the offers you can complete so you can earn rewards.

Option 2 – Referral Program​

You can also invite people to join GG2U and in exchange, you will receive a percentage of their earnings.

Option 3 – Deals and Resources​

Deals and Resources is not an earning opportunity per se. I decided to include this though because there are some good things you can get from it.

How do you get paid?​

Every offer you complete on GG2U will earn you a certain number of coins. Every 100 coins you accumulate means you have $1 in your account. Once you reach $7, you can then request for payment.

Registration link: GG2U.ORG
Personal payment proof: Screenshot_2020-11-24-17-07-37.png

What is GG2U and what does it offer?​

GG2U is a GPT site that basically offers a way for you to earn extra cash by doing tasks and other activities.

But let’s not take their word for it. Let’s examine the ways you can earn from this site so you can gauge its earning potential properly.

So here’s how you can earn from GG2U.

Option 1 – Offer Walls​

Offer walls are very common among GPT sites. If you are not familiar with offer walls, think of it as a bulletin board for all the offers you can complete so you can earn rewards.

Option 2 – Referral Program​

You can also invite people to join GG2U and in exchange, you will receive a percentage of their earnings.

Option 3 – Deals and Resources​

Deals and Resources is not an earning opportunity per se. I decided to include this though because there are some good things you can get from it.

How do you get paid?​

Every offer you complete on GG2U will earn you a certain number of coins. Every 100 coins you accumulate means you have $1 in your account. Once you reach $7, you can then request for payment.

Registration link: GG2U.ORG
Personal payment proof:View attachment 1541
I merge your thread because it has already posted, be aware next time^^

I really don't trust survey routers. I believe we all had our experience where we will be redirected to another survey, and another, until we come up to a message saying we are not qualified for the survey. Or no surveys are available.
Post automatically merged:

Does it mean that if I played continuously for 2 hours, I'll be a able to reach the withdrawal minimum? Since playing for 15 minutes is $1.50? Or is there a limit on how much you can earn in a day thru gaming. And that you need to perform other tasks so you can earn more.

Last edited:
My 10th payment
Total withdrawals: $75.4

JOIN NOW!

ZKjJzUN.png

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back