What's new

Gg2u.org Reviews: SCAM OR LEGIT?

AnaMMariaV

Familiar Face
Nov 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Gg2u.org is a poll site where the minimum withdrawal is $ 7 in paypal of în Coinbase.
There are several categories, in addition to surveys, publish pages with games where if you reach a certain level you receive points that mean money.
100 points = $ 1
One survey is 70 cents , 80cents and a game can be up to 10 dolars.

It is good to come across this kind of platform as another way of adding to our hustling. Their pay their is really good. I just hope the good part of the earning is not for only tier one country as usual? I will just go check it out.

The site looks encouraging, no doubt, but it is not obtainable in my setting because PayPal is restricted and I don't have access to using the app.

The site looks encouraging, no doubt, but it is not obtainable in my setting because PayPal is restricted and I don't have access to using the app.

you also have other withdrawal options on that site, you don't just have paypal. I mean, that's how I saw him working with him ... I only use paypal, but there were some other methods.

Can anyone confirm if this site is still working. Don't want my little data get to waste. 😁; That's just by the way though.
One thing I've come to realize is that a lot of these platforms that people rarely know about wouldn't last a lot.

The sites looks more like the ptc sites. The payout of all the ptp sites are always very low. Working on such sites is always a waste of the time. I prefer working on other platforms rather than the ptc sites.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back