Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
Has a manager ever yelled at you at work, in front of customers and other colleagues? If so, how did you respond or react and what were the circumstances that led up to the manager yelling at you?

One time, I was leaning and my boss came in and yelled saying you’re not allowed to lean. I just told him I’m tired from working two jobs as this one doesn’t pay enough, and I note your frustration.

I have heard of stories from friends that have yelled back at their boss but this doesn’t usually end well for them

It is natural to feel defensive or upset when someone raises their voice, but it is important to remain composed. We should take a deep breath and try to maintain our composure before responding.

I thankfully haven't had to deal with a boss who yelled at me, but back when I was in school I was yelled at a few times. I remember specifically being yelled at because I was asking questions. Don't you just love that? I got in arguments with bosses before, but it wasn't major.

Luckily I have not had to deal with being yelled at by a boss at work but I have seen people who I have worked with in the past get yelled at by their boss and it is usually for something the boss does not approve of.

Some people will get tired of how their boss is and will snap back and a lot of the time it is because they are fed up with being treated the way they are despite them working to their highest standard. A lot of the time, that results in the boss becoming angrier and taking drastic action though.

I thankfully haven't had to deal with a boss who yelled at me, but back when I was in school I was yelled at a few times. I remember specifically being yelled at because I was asking questions. Don't you just love that? I got in arguments with bosses before, but it wasn't major.

I never dealt with such kind of people. However, I have seen many people experiencing this a lot. They never had any other choice but to suffer. I think that laws related to protecting the workers should be created and implemented in the right manner.

My former boss actually used to do this very well but the only good thing about her is that she does do it whenever there are customers around but whenever we are all alone and she probably have something to tell me. Instead of talking to me in and normal way, she will always yell at me.

I personally don't talk back at my employer though matter what happens, instead I pick the positives out of what they're saying and improve on that but it all depends on what they're yelling for because some employer just yell due to transfer of aggression and frustration.

I haven't been in this situation before because I always like to avoid troubles like a plague. Working in a toxic environment is a big NO for me. My mental health and peace is very important. The best thing is just to try to avoid being in the same space as your boss, as long as the position you hold is not one that will require meeting with him/her frequently.

My former boss actually used to do this very well but the only good thing about her is that she does do it whenever there are customers around but whenever we are all alone and she probably have something to tell me. Instead of talking to me in and normal way, she will always yell at me.

The main issue is that there are many bosses that tend to yell at other people. By the passage of time, they develop a habit of yelling at people. This may be hard to change. In the end, many employees would end up leaving the company if this behaviour does not stop.

Yup my Boss is a good person but he sometimes loses control and he yells at me as well as other workers however he always apologies and things like that I don't feel hurt or anything like that

The main issue is that there are many bosses that tend to yell at other people. By the passage of time, they develop a habit of yelling at people. This may be hard to change. In the end, many employees would end up leaving the company if this behaviour does not stop.

You are very correct with that statement about some people having to leave the job on the long run because it was exactly what happened at my workplace because within the space of one year more than five staff had to resign.

You are very correct with that statement about some people having to leave the job on the long run because it was exactly what happened at my workplace because within the space of one year more than five staff had to resign.

There are many people who are quite sensitive and they may never tolerate being yelled at. However, there are others who may have much better tolerance when it comes to suffering this behaviour. It is advisable to never work for a person who yells all the time.

There are many people who are quite sensitive and they may never tolerate being yelled at. However, there are others who may have much better tolerance when it comes to suffering this behaviour. It is advisable to never work for a person who yells all the time.

I think some people who have other alternative they can explore in getting other jobs will definitely quit such working environment where their boss is so difficult and always yell at them all the time.

I think some people who have other alternative they can explore in getting other jobs will definitely quit such working environment where their boss is so difficult and always yell at them all the time.

To be honest, there are many people who may never have any other choice at all. They have to tolerate such bosses because they know that if they leave, then things could be really difficult for them. The only option they have is to make sure that their bosses never get angry at them in the first place. This is a great alternative option. They usually deal with this problem by understanding what makes their boss angry. So, they avoid making those mistakes.

To be honest, there are many people who may never have any other choice at all. They have to tolerate such bosses because they know that if they leave, then things could be really difficult for them. The only option they have is to make sure that their bosses never get angry at them in the first place. This is a great alternative option. They usually deal with this problem by understanding what makes their boss angry. So, they avoid making those mistakes.

Seriously from my experience, it's very difficult to please such people. There's nothing you would do that they wouldn't find one thing to pick at and it's very frustrating. It's why having your own business is always going to be better than working for anyone.

Seriously from my experience, it's very difficult to please such people. There's nothing you would do that they wouldn't find one thing to pick at and it's very frustrating. It's why having your own business is always going to be better than working for anyone.

I have also encountered such kind of people. However, sometimes they used to be in a good mood and they never yelled at anyone. However, mostly they were incredibly rude. I have met many such kind of people. Some of them were really strict and this is why they always need employee to perform well, no matter what.

I have also encountered such kind of people. However, sometimes they used to be in a good mood and they never yelled at anyone. However, mostly they were incredibly rude. I have met many such kind of people. Some of them were really strict and this is why they always need employee to perform well, no matter what.

One thing that I also find out about such kind of people is that they never take any kind of suggestion that you are going to give to them. This is why the relationship I have with my boss at the time was only all about taking instructions from her and doing exactly what she wants.

Has a manager ever yelled at you at work, in front of customers and other colleagues? If so, how did you respond or react and what were the circumstances that led up to the manager yelling at you?

One time, I was leaning and my boss came in and yelled saying you’re not allowed to lean. I just told him I’m tired from working two jobs as this one doesn’t pay enough, and I note your frustration.

I have heard of stories from friends that have yelled back at their boss but this doesn’t usually end well for them

Experiencing a manager yelling at you at work can be distressing and create a hostile work environment.

If someone finds themselves in this situation, here are some steps:

👉Remain calm and do not respond in an emotional manner.

👉Step away from the immediate situation if possible.

👉Consider approaching the manager or HR privately to discuss the incident.

This has happened to me only once, and it was from a boss. He called me during the weekend and asked me to travel to another town for a certain task. I politely told him that I cannot do it today but I will do it tomorrow, which was Sunday. he yelled at me on the phone. I just hung up the phone and resigned from the job.

This has happened to me only once, and it was from a boss. He called me during the weekend and asked me to travel to another town for a certain task. I politely told him that I cannot do it today but I will do it tomorrow, which was Sunday. he yelled at me on the phone. I just hung up the phone and resigned from the job.

Some bosses can actually be very annoyed because of the way they handle some certain things and personally for me there is nothing that is going to make me to come and carry out any business official duties when I am not supposed to be at work.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back