What's new

Getting Results From Facebook Ads

It has been rightly said above. One if the main reason that people don't get good results from the ads on there products is because they don't target there auduice

Poor targeting is one of the major reasons why Facebook ads or any other online campaign do not convert after spending too much of money on them. Target the right buyer and you are good to go

Facebook adverts can only be successful of you know how to use it well, this can be achieves if you target the right audience, and location. If not, you will only be wasting your money on ads.

A good Facebook ad will have everything to convince people to just click and see what the site is advertising. If it doesn't have all it takes to drive people to click it instantly, it is just useless. A good Facebook ad can be a powerful tool to generate traffic.

YOu can get results from facebook ads only when you advertise your product to the right audience. Let say you are selling games, but if you promote your game to non gamer you cannot sell your games.

Facebook advertising, growing the audience for your Facebook page is the logical first step. Fans are more likely to opt into your list, read your content and buy from you than non-fans. In other words, when highly targeted people like your page, it’s an indication that they want to see your content.
There are many ways to target Facebook ads to grow your audience. To get the most from a small budget, focus first on attracting the people who know you best. This audience has already invested in you and is likely to convert at a higher rate and lower cost than any other group.

Thanks for this information. I have been wondering why some people after spending so much of Facebook ads, they end up not getting that desire they want. I also want to try it at first but was discouraged by a friend who have done it but with no positive result to his expectation.

First and foremost thing to remember when advertising on facebook is why you are advertising on facebook, for example, are you advertising to gain traffic, are you advertising to build likes, are you advertising to drive sales, etc.

An advert should have a good description of what an individual is selling it could be in form off video, links and pictures. Advertising on Facebook depends on what you can offer to attract visitors it could be something related to recent happenings, sale of data bundle e.t.c

How convincing are your ads? if you're selling a product a video demo showing what the product does is a great way to convince a prospective customer

This is what will make anyone take an action, also discounts and offers such as free delivery are known to get conversions.

Facebook ad hardly disappoint. Its bring in much result if it's done in right way. I discovered there are some to use when you want to run ad on Facebook and even google. It's important to set your targeted audience and others.

My experience with sponsored Facebook advertisements has shown that they are quite successful because they try to target individuals in your friends list.
The names of some friends who "loved" an advertisement appear every time I view one on Facebook.
In actuality, though, that friend is unaware that his name was in the ad in the first place.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back