What's new

Getting Results From Facebook Ads

Maybe you've not subscribed to any facebook Cryptocurrency group. When you favourite Cryptocurrency in your Facebook account you'll come to see different ads of it.

Yes, maybe this is because I am not part of any cryptocurrency group and this might be the reason. However, I have not seen much ads on facebook's main homepage after I sign-in.

There are a lot of ways that you can actually make some money online through Facebook ads advertising your products and there are also metrics that you can use to track it.

There are a lot of ways that you can actually make some money online through Facebook ads advertising your products and there are also metrics that you can use to track it.

I would prefer to advertise somewhere else because I am a person who does not like facebook. I think advertising somewhere else would be a good option. There are many websites where you can advertise and they will demand less money than Facebook does.

Choosing or using the wrong campaign objective in your Facebook advertisement can make your ads go very badly or wrongly at the end of the day. You should be very careful at this part of the ads

Yes, maybe this is because I am not part of any cryptocurrency group and this might be the reason. However, I have not seen much ads on facebook's main homepage after I sign-in.
Okay, that's just the case with you. If you're into many groups of Cryptocurrency like I am in your facebook you'll come to see ads after ads, lol.

First and foremost thing to remember when advertising on facebook is why you are advertising on facebook, for example, are you advertising to gain traffic, are you advertising to build likes, are you advertising to drive sales, etc.
Thats a very important point to note Because so many people advertise in Facebook without knowing their aim. Some don't even have the target audience but because they want their friends or enemy to know that I can do this they start advertising, losing their time,money, etc.

Okay, that's just the case with you. If you're into many groups of Cryptocurrency like I am in your facebook you'll come to see ads after ads, lol.

I would never use facebook ads to promote my business because I believe that it would cost me a lots of money. There are many platforms where I can promote my business for small amount of money. Is facebook advertisement really expensive? I believe that it is expensive because it is the biggest social media network.

Wonderful, these explains why some persons get their desired results or a good result when it comes to facebook ads and some don't.

Thanks for these important analyses, one should also make sure to target a wide range of audience who are related to such products and services which you are advertising, one can also make use of well made videos to also attract the audience.

Sometimes when we set up Facebook Ads, we may not get the desired results leading to a waste of money, making you wonder where you got it all wrong, but this has to do with a number of reasons such as

1. Choosing The Wrong Campaign Objectives - There are several campaign objectives to choose from such as:

Awareness

Conversion

Consideration

Deciding what objective to use depends on your aim or what you want to achieve from your advert.

2. Poor targeting - Knowing who your target audience is very important, when you target your audience poorly you'll certainly end up with poor or no results.

For example running a meat ad and targeting a vegetarian won't yield results!

3. Ad copy/ creative - Your ad copy needs to be so captivating and creative to grab anyone's attention so when it pops up on their feed they should never scroll past it. It should get them hooked to be able to watch all through the ad duration.

Video ads have proven to be high converting ad copies.

4. Sales copy

How convincing are your ads? if you're selling a product a video demo showing what the product does is a great way to convince a prospective customer

This is what will make anyone take an action, also discounts and offers such as free delivery are known to get conversions.

Finally Facebook ads are kind of like driving you get better with experience, keep testing different strategies and with time you'll identify the best strategy for your business.
At this very moment I dislike Facebook platform, because it keep blocking my account which makes me loose all my old pictures now, is really frustrating, but for those who were lucky to still be using it is good for them I guess.

I would never use facebook ads to promote my business because I believe that it would cost me a lots of money. There are many platforms where I can promote my business for small amount of money. Is facebook advertisement really expensive? I believe that it is expensive because it is the biggest social media network.
I never used it before, so I can't really tell if the price is kinda affordable or not. But I Believed it is just starting out in newly with Facebook, they might not demand plenty of money.

You have made very valid points here. Indeed those that are the things that prevent people from getting the most out of Facebook ads. You cannot promote your products to the wrong audience and expect results.

Overview. Before ads show up on Facebook, they're reviewed to make sure they meet our Advertising Policies. Typically most ads are reviewed within 24 hours, although in some cases it may take longer.

Facebook Ads has helped entrepreneurs to get their business or products advertised globally using Facebook. The Ads enable almost everyone to see what you're dealing on.

Sometimes when we set up Facebook Ads, we may not get the desired results leading to a waste of money, making you wonder where you got it all wrong, but this has to do with a number of reasons such as

1. Choosing The Wrong Campaign Objectives - There are several campaign objectives to choose from such as:

Awareness

Conversion

Consideration

Deciding what objective to use depends on your aim or what you want to achieve from your advert.

2. Poor targeting - Knowing who your target audience is very important, when you target your audience poorly you'll certainly end up with poor or no results.

For example running a meat ad and targeting a vegetarian won't yield results!

3. Ad copy/ creative - Your ad copy needs to be so captivating and creative to grab anyone's attention so when it pops up on their feed they should never scroll past it. It should get them hooked to be able to watch all through the ad duration.

Video ads have proven to be high converting ad copies.

4. Sales copy

How convincing are your ads? if you're selling a product a video demo showing what the product does is a great way to convince a prospective customer

This is what will make anyone take an action, also discounts and offers such as free delivery are known to get conversions.

Finally Facebook ads are kind of like driving you get better with experience, keep testing different strategies and with time you'll identify the best strategy for your business.
Thanks for your wonderful information here. It's indeed great to hear these words out of your personal experiences.

Finding the best strategy for the business is badly needed. May your endeavors in Facebook advertisement will be rewarded with success.

Facebook Ads has helped entrepreneurs to get their business or products advertised globally using Facebook. The Ads enable almost everyone to see what you're dealing on.

I have never used facebook to advertise my business. I am not sure how much they charge for advertising on facebook. Have you used facebook? Do you have any idea how much do they charge?

For a new business I would suggest that you contact an expert for Facebook advertising so you can get the most out of it then subsequently you can learn how to do it yourself and get results

I have never used facebook to advertise my business. I am not sure how much they charge for advertising on facebook. Have you used facebook? Do you have any idea how much do they charge?
I am not using the Facebook ads to market my business product. Cos I'm not dealing with online business nor Intl business. That's why i am only using the marketplace.

Very nice tips and article. I have not yet used Facebook ads or any ads yet. I will definitely save your article and do more research on internet, as this is one area I am looking forward to understand better. This has potential to drive lot of customers to us and make money, so very important for me.

Choosing or using the wrong campaign objective in your Facebook advertisement can make your ads go very badly or wrongly at the end of the day. You should be very careful at this part of the ads

Yes, campaigns should be selected wisely on any platform. I believe that many paid to click sites also have a section where they provide you with an option to select your campaign, don't they?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back