Getting Results From Facebook Ads

Adventurer

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Jan 16, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Sometimes when we set up Facebook Ads, we may not get the desired results leading to a waste of money, making you wonder where you got it all wrong, but this has to do with a number of reasons such as

1. Choosing The Wrong Campaign Objectives - There are several campaign objectives to choose from such as:

Awareness

Conversion

Consideration

Deciding what objective to use depends on your aim or what you want to achieve from your advert.

2. Poor targeting - Knowing who your target audience is very important, when you target your audience poorly you'll certainly end up with poor or no results.

For example running a meat ad and targeting a vegetarian won't yield results!

3. Ad copy/ creative - Your ad copy needs to be so captivating and creative to grab anyone's attention so when it pops up on their feed they should never scroll past it. It should get them hooked to be able to watch all through the ad duration.

Video ads have proven to be high converting ad copies.

4. Sales copy

How convincing are your ads? if you're selling a product a video demo showing what the product does is a great way to convince a prospective customer

This is what will make anyone take an action, also discounts and offers such as free delivery are known to get conversions.

Finally Facebook ads are kind of like driving you get better with experience, keep testing different strategies and with time you'll identify the best strategy for your business.

Excellent tips, I have evaluated each one of them to get into Facebook posts. All the points are important, and each one of them catches my attention. Many times I see ads that do not have clear objectives and do not show attraction to the public. They must be very attractive in order to arouse interest

First and foremost thing to remember when advertising on facebook is why you are advertising on facebook, for example, are you advertising to gain traffic, are you advertising to build likes, are you advertising to drive sales, etc.

Sales pitch in all of your Facebook ads matters a lot. If you simply think spending good money alone of putting out ads on Facebook will do the trick on sales for you, you'll really be disappointed. Make a very impressive and attractive sales pitch for the ads too

I have never tried Facebooks ads till now. If I were to market my website, I would use Facebook to gain followers and opt for the CPM (Cost Per Mile) model for my website, as it is easier to gain followers and make people view your content. I would make money through this way rather than selling my products on facebook. Merely placing your products on facebook Ads might not be an ideal way to generate sales, according to me.

based on my own experience, a 5$ campaign brought almost 1k likes to my page, but once again, it depends on the type of niches you are working on, results with you could be better

That's a good point. When you're very creative in your ads copy that are espected to pop up on people's faces in the course of their browsing their page, they should be able to be captivated by it and take a look

I have been using Facebook advert for a while now and I can say it that their advert system has been so effective for me because I followed the rules to the t. The last advert I made on Facebook was to sell a digital product of which I normally do not know how to swear but I was so surprised when I saw so many quantities of the product.

I know someone who is an affiliate marketer that uses Facebook had to make a lot of money. It is one of the best platforms to carry out your advertisement and make a lot of sales.

From the first point of call the first thing to do in an ad on facebook is the target audience,if you miss it at this stage you will not get much likes or followership and possibly conversion.Your incentives is also very important as they will want to see the incentive you are giving out,different from others.

Based on my observation of paid Facebook ads it is very effective because it is trying to target people in your friends list. Whenever I would see a Facebook ad there is always the name of some friends who "liked" the ad. But in truth the that friend doesn't even know about the ad where his name appeared.

I've been using Facebook advertisements for a while now, and I can say that their strategy has shown to be really useful for me as long as I stick to the rules. My most recent Facebook ad was for a digital product for which I don't know how to swear in general, but I was surprised to see such enormous quantities of the product.

That's true, I have friends who regularly advertise on facebook, but they failed with their ad campaigns in the beginning. They learned from their own mistakes.

Facebook ad has been the platform i have been using to promote my business.And wht really jelped me is the understanding of what i want to acheive in my ad placement,a friend of mine actually put me through into this,and i have been able to ues this method of the objective i want to acheive in my business.

I have never tried Facebooks ads till now. If I were to market my website, I would use Facebook to gain followers and opt for the CPM (Cost Per Mile) model for my website, as it is easier to gain followers and make people view your content. I would make money through this way rather than selling my products on facebook. Merely placing your products on facebook Ads might not be an ideal way to generate sales, according to me.
You should try it if you have a business you are running and I believe you will start seeing changes in a short time, many people are using Facebook ad to advertise their business and they are making it .

People that have been trying out to advertise on Facebook always complain that setting up a Facebook advertisement campaign is always complicated but at least you have made it easier for me to understand some important points, thanks for the writing.

You should try it if you have a business you are running and I believe you will start seeing changes in a short time, many people are using Facebook ad to advertise their business and they are making it .

I would never promote my business on facebook because I have some different plans. I do plan to start a blog and then promote my blog on facebook. This way I will get more viewers and a lot of views. In return, I will generate advertising revenue to earn money and get paid using CPM model.

Facebook Ads is simply used to draw awareness, attention to what we deal on. Using the Ad will enable our business or products to go viral and reach to people worldwide using facebook, it can drive lots of customers too when they fancy what we advertise.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back