What's new

Getting paid to test products

It's only once I had the opportunity to be paid to test product, although it was a nice time out but never had the full time to attend d to it.

Does anyone here do any type of work that involves testing products for money? I want to get into something like that, as I could easily see myself testing out new products. Do you guys have any suggestions?

I live in a lower Tier country and we do not have any such kind of service that actually pay us to test products. However, I think there are certainly many kinds of such services in countries like USA, UK, and Canada where they offer products and pay you to test them.

I live in a lower Tier country and we do not have any such kind of service that actually pay us to test products. However, I think there are certainly many kinds of such services in countries like USA, UK, and Canada where they offer products and pay you to test them.
That's true, like in my country even if we have such services it would be very rare. But If I was given such job, I would not go for testing things like skin care and creams, cause I have seen so many cases who people who had skin issues from testing these products. I can go for testing phones and apps though.

There are some people out there who are making money just by testing products. This set of people have established authority in their niches. So people trust their review of any product they made.

Getting paid to test products fall under the perview of survey taking platforms. This ian actually make you more money if your geographic location is under places in tier one countries

There are some people out there who are making money just by testing products. This set of people have established authority in their niches. So people trust their review of any product they made.
That is right. Those people who have built a good reputation in their niches are the ones who get such testing jobs easily. This is because their reviews are genuine and trustworthy.

This is my first time of hearing this I have not heard of getting paid to test a product,but I feel that some online survey are iseing same method even if the product is not tasted physical

Companies carrying out this kind of survey do actually spend a lot I making this happen. You only find these type of companies in tier one countries. These are the places these companies will also want their testers to come from too

You'll need to sign yo with a market research firm that offers product testing at home. Once you do this, the market research firm will send you screener emails to fill out yo see if you'll qualify for their current product test jobs.

I've not been directly involved with testing products to earn profit. I have a relative who's into this product testing and apart from the money she's getting, she learn new things and experience products she never had any idea about!

I have heard about the sites like utesting and usertesting, but I have never tried these sites. I even do not know what kind of testing tasks are available but I hear that you are required to test games.

I have not earned money by testing products, however, I have made money by reviewing products. You need to test product to review it because you can review only when you know about the product. I have not earned just for testing.

There is a platform called user testing where people are paid to test and give their own reviews about the product and services.
I was about suggesting this platform too. I think there's also another one called Utest as well. The thing for me isn't getting the products to test but I don't have anyone who can collect the items on my behalf.
But if you're based in a first world country, you can participate. They're real most times. Some survey apps also provide this opportunity.

Does anyone here do any type of work that involves testing products for money? I want to get into something like that, as I could easily see myself testing out new products. Do you guys have any suggestions?

I've never heard of such things in my country ... to test their products and get paid for it. so far I haven't tried, but I would be open-minded to do it :)

Well I have never come across that,and I don't think it will be easier to taste a product and get payed,but you can do research about that,and how it is.

No, I dont know of any websites that pay people to test their product. I would like to learn about such websites, testing products for money seems like an easy job.

It is true that there are some people who get paid for testing out a new product. This service is available for those who are in advanced country. You receive the product, you use it and you write a review about it online.

I think the reason for paid product testing is that brands would like to know what consumers think about their newest products they're developing to be sent to stores, but before they do that they need consumers like you to give their opinions. Having consumers giving insights about the brand's new product development will help them save time and money just in case the product doesn't do well at all

Well, I have not come across any site or website which pays people for testing a particular product even though I know there are some renowned producing companies which requires there product to be tested.

There are many "get paid to do" on the Internet. It's one of the best ways to make money online. Get paid to programs are many and one need to be extra careful so as not to fall on scam.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back