Getting paid to test products

Josan

Seasoned Entrepreneur
Verified Poster
BizNotes
It's only once I had the opportunity to be paid to test product, although it was a nice time out but never had the full time to attend d to it.

Good-Person

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Does anyone here do any type of work that involves testing products for money? I want to get into something like that, as I could easily see myself testing out new products. Do you guys have any suggestions?

I live in a lower Tier country and we do not have any such kind of service that actually pay us to test products. However, I think there are certainly many kinds of such services in countries like USA, UK, and Canada where they offer products and pay you to test them.

cafediscussions

eLdavis

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I live in a lower Tier country and we do not have any such kind of service that actually pay us to test products. However, I think there are certainly many kinds of such services in countries like USA, UK, and Canada where they offer products and pay you to test them.
That's true, like in my country even if we have such services it would be very rare. But If I was given such job, I would not go for testing things like skin care and creams, cause I have seen so many cases who people who had skin issues from testing these products. I can go for testing phones and apps though.

kayode10

Son Of Liberty
Verified Poster
BizNotes
There are some people out there who are making money just by testing products. This set of people have established authority in their niches. So people trust their review of any product they made.

Senator

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Getting paid to test products fall under the perview of survey taking platforms. This ian actually make you more money if your geographic location is under places in tier one countries

Abigael

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
There are some people out there who are making money just by testing products. This set of people have established authority in their niches. So people trust their review of any product they made.
That is right. Those people who have built a good reputation in their niches are the ones who get such testing jobs easily. This is because their reviews are genuine and trustworthy.

Ezekiel

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
This is my first time of hearing this I have not heard of getting paid to test a product,but I feel that some online survey are iseing same method even if the product is not tasted physical

Senator

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Companies carrying out this kind of survey do actually spend a lot I making this happen. You only find these type of companies in tier one countries. These are the places these companies will also want their testers to come from too

Seno inyang

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
You'll need to sign yo with a market research firm that offers product testing at home. Once you do this, the market research firm will send you screener emails to fill out yo see if you'll qualify for their current product test jobs.