Getting insurance to pay for home damage

Lämmchen

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 15, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Has your home suffered any damage and your insurance company refused to pay or only partially covered? What were your options? Did you appeal their decision?

So far i have have not suffered this and i really pray i do not in the future. I might be wrong though, but when it comes to insurance, people over here in my location hardly talk about it or even go for it.

Has your home suffered any damage and your insurance company refused to pay or only partially covered? What were your options? Did you appeal their decision?

Before an insurance company is going to refuse to pay whenever you suffer such kind of damages or disaster is only going to be if you didn't follow up on every documentation you're supposed to do and also pay the money that you're supposed to pay for that insurance to be valid.

Before an insurance company is going to refuse to pay whenever you suffer such kind of damages or disaster is only going to be if you didn't follow up on every documentation you're supposed to do and also pay the money that you're supposed to pay for that insurance to be valid.

Well, I have never heard about someone getting their house insured. However, it might be possible that they may get some of the things insured. For example, many people buy an insurance for their cars. Regardless of that, the actual insurance of an item depends on many things. Not all the companies may be willing to insure an entire house.

I do not have home insurance because I do not have a home. I have a small farm house but my farm house is not insured. However, I do insure my crops and animals and I get financial coverage when crops are destroyed by heavy rainfall, pests, etc. and when my farm animals die.

The insurance world is a very complex ecosystem. I have seen some people that have not been paid a single dollar even for damages in their homes by insurance companies in the past. This is why it is important that you should read the terms and conditions very well and if possible hire a lawyer before you sign and agree to it.

The kind of insurance you paid for is what the company is looking at whenever you have a damage they are called to cover. If your insurance subscription doesn't cover for them to pay for the kind of damage you had, they are not liable to pay for it. It's all in your agreement.

So far i have have not suffered this and i really pray i do not in the future. I might be wrong though, but when it comes to insurance, people over here in my location hardly talk about it or even go for it.

Most people in my country feel the same way when it comes to insurances, they have never considered it as something that's necessary. Some of them even have the opinion that the insurance companies wouldn't pay for any damages they have, so it's not worth it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back