What's new

Getting disqualified from Surveys!

The worst part of these survey sites is that they mostly disqualify low-tier country users. That's really disappointing for those users because they completed those surveys in the hope of making some money, but in the end they were not getting any money, so my opinion is to treat every user equally.

Personally it has not happened to me but quite a numbers of people I know have also been complaining the same. it's really annoying and sometimes not because you made mistakes in your work but your location disqualified you because there is location restrictions.
The worst part of these survey sites is that they mostly disqualify low-tier country users. That's really disappointing for those users because they completed those surveys in the hope of making some money, but in the end they were not getting any money, so my opinion is to treat every user equally.
Actually most of those people who always complain of been disqualified from survey site are those from third world countries not because they make mistakes in work, but location.

This happens most times and it's usually very annoying. That's one of the reasons i don't really like taking part in survey as i see it as total waste of time

Most of the time the reasons why you are disqualified is that you are not providing accurate information or correct calculations of what they are asking you. I have stopped participating in survey for a long period of time now.

Getting disqualified while completing a survey, is really annoying. Whether you are half way through a study, near the end and you are disqualified without a reward is a pain we all share. It could simply because of a demographic. Does this happen to you?
Yes, this happens to me sometimes. It is very annoying and I think it is because the answer you provided to a question did not suit the company’s target market. Also, it could be due to an answer which they deem as dishonest.

Getting disqualified simply means that you are not part of the target audience which the company carrying out the survey intends to reach out to .

There is really nothing to do in this case.

unfortunately it's normal getting disqualified during surveys
the only thing you can do to prevent it is to be honest and don't rush through surveys because they would think that you don't pay attention

It occurs and is very annoying. I don't understand why it would be due to demographics since a person's profile must be filled out prior to receiving a survey.
Such survey websites, in my opinion, are fake.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back