What's new

Getting ads placed in mobile apps

With the way so many free apps are out there and with the lot of them having ads, I was thinking it'd be a good idea to put my own ads into some mobile apps. Has anyone been able to get their ads in mobile apps or on mobile devices in general?
I just created and app recently and I have linked a mobile ads to it and I am making my money with the app.
I am using Google Admob for my app. And the payment is good

Yes it's good if you can place your ads on mobile app. A lot of people are now using mobile app on their smartphone and you can just tap into that opportunity to advertise your products and services to them

If you have anything you really want to promote, the best way to do it is to use mobile app to do that because of the fact that a lot of people are now using mobile app on their phone

Have not advertise on app before apart from Facebook and Instagram , and to me , I sometime block ads from entering my phone cause it's always annoying and disturbing

With the way so many free apps are out there and with the lot of them having ads, I was thinking it'd be a good idea to put my own ads into some mobile apps. Has anyone been able to get their ads in mobile apps or on mobile devices in general?
Unless you find the owner of the app, by colliding with then about how to use ads on any their system app downloaded on any mobile phones...

Personally, I don't have any app to monetize with ads at the moment, but I think It is a good idea placing ads in your mobile app as it can earn you some good money. But some people make the mistake of making the ads so much that they become annoying which may discourage one from using the app which in turn will hinder your earnings. That is my thoughts on this.

I have never see someone advertising their app using mobile, what I know is that them used Facebook or other social media to advertised their product.

For you to accomplish this goal, you will have to own an app and publish it on google play store, then you will apply for google admob to start showing ads on your mobile app. Each time someone download and use the app, ads shows up and if clicked, you earn.

Mobile is actually the future and it is good to tap into this potential,you will really need to own an app to be able to get users to download your app when you place it on playstore and then yu can be able to monitise your app when someone download it.

In order to run ad campaign on mobile apps, you will have to use google's admob. This platform is targeted towards advertisers and publishers of mobile apps.

I don't know how it works but people are actually placing ads on mobile apps and it is a good way to generate traffic to your website. One thing is certain; there are many ways to bring traffic to your website

Getting your ads to mobile apps isn't as difficult as it seems anymore with the help of Google admob. That's their solution to Google AdSense that displays ads on websites.
Once you create your app and host it on Google play store, you're good to go, the ads would be shown on your app.

For you to accomplish this goal, you will have to own an app and publish it on google play store, then you will apply for google admob to start showing ads on your mobile app. Each time someone download and use the app, ads shows up and if clicked, you earn.
One thing about the use of mobile ads is that the rate of getting convesion is very high,because if your app is very useful and with the high rate of mobile users,one have a good chance of getting a numer of downloads.

T
Have not advertise on app before apart from Facebook and Instagram , and to me , I sometime block ads from entering my phone cause it's always annoying and disturbing
That is true, ads Can be distracting to some extent, I was once distracted by ads from Google, I kept viewing them and end up finishing my data bundle before I knew it.

That's their solution to Google AdSense that displays ads on websites.
Once you create your app and host it on Google play store, you're good to go, the ads would be shown on your app.

It may be possible, but I have not seen anyone who have tried it before. I know it's to advertise on mobile. Some many ad today are being display by mobile app, but I don't its free.

Mobile is actually the future and it is good to tap into this potential,you will really need to own an app to be able to get users to download your app when you place it on playstore and then yu can be able to monitise your app when someone download it.

There are so many big companies that are actually using mobile apps to generate advertisement revenue. Moreover, there are many businesses that advertise their products and services through such kind of apps.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back