Get paid working on Twitterfollow.net

Gidoskî

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Feb 4, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
This platform pays you to perform tasks such as liking people's post on Twitter.As a newbie you can only perform 2 tasks and earn $1 for that.To get more jobs you have to migrate to VIP 1 where you perform 4tasks for for $3.60.To migrate you need referrals which I got by posting on FB groups for job vacancies and freelance job.Here is the link https://twitterfollow.net/#/register/2061373
The image is my earning sent to my binance
You can check out their Telegram group via Twitter follow official with over 64k members

Attachments

• IMG-20220422-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20220422-WA0005.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 9
When a site that is a GPT site is offering so very high payout it is a sign that it is going to be scam at the end of the day so I don't like working on this type of platform because of the unrealistic offers.

When a site that is a GPT site is offering so very high payout it is a sign that it is going to be scam at the end of the day so I don't like working on this type of platform because of the unrealistic offers.
I agree. I don't wanna be rude to the one who started this thread but most of the time these kinds of stuff just make it appear realistic with a few payouts then after some time, they will make excuses for you not to be able to payout.

BUT I can give the platform the benefit of the doubt. As long as I don't need to cash in money to the platform, I think it might be worth trying.

Well I can just try out the site but I don't think they can pay for long because we have seen such sites before. Anyways since their task is not much I can give it a trial. I hope I get paid but I will only do it once I'm free.

Well I can just try out the site but I don't think they can pay for long because we have seen such sites before. Anyways since their task is not much I can give it a trial. I hope I get paid but I will only do it once I'm free.
That's a good idea. Really, when it comes to gigs like Liking, Retweeting, Following on social media sites, it's best to do a search online for individuals rather than companies. There are people looking for others to L/R/Follow their posts.. even comment on them as well, so it doesn't look too "robotic". But you would be working for the individual directly, not through a company.

I never ever heard of any site that paid 1 dollar for just two tasks. It's a really good opportunity to make some money and you attached your payment proof, which proves that this site is legitimate, so surely I will try this site.

This is look good and promising. For me, personally, I don't fancy the task of like people comments. I have tried some in the past and none of them really work. I hope this one will be different.

This platform pays you to perform tasks such as liking people's post on Twitter.As a newbie you can only perform 2 tasks and earn $1 for that.To get more jobs you have to migrate to VIP 1 where you perform 4tasks for for $3.60.To migrate you need referrals which I got by posting on FB groups for job vacancies and freelance job.Here is the link https://twitterfollow.net/#/register/2061373
You can check out their Telegram group via Twitter follow official with over 64k members
Based on my reseach I can say that this is one of the eaisiest way to make money. Yes there are other platform that do paying for simple tasks but the money this site is paying for such simple job is awesome. I think anyone who wants to make money online in the simplest way should definetly try this out.

This is amazing, enlightening and an eye opener for me.
I never knew that such things exist .
Indeed, thanks for the information.

I think this has been since found out to be a scam. The payout per task performed was quite unrealistic, so I was not surprised because the business model was never sustainable. They used to pay which accounts for your payment proof, but not anymore.

Waoh. This looks wonderful - $1 for 2 likes? I'd really love to know if they're still running this and what the minimum payout is. If still proven that they're in business, I wouldn't mind moving to VIP level as suggested. Anyone with latest info about this please

Never heard of this site, I was curious to learn more about it. I was skeptical about the site because the OP says you earn $1 for 2 tasks (which is too good to be true for a site like this). The site not loading.

You earn $1 for just two simple tasks? For me, that sounds too good to be true. Then you have to upgrade to VIP so as to earn better, doesn't that sound fishy? Such sites always turn out to be scams or disappear after a while of paying.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back