What's new

Get paid to write true stories

I understand that they have latest editions from their books. They accept entries from all over world and have been around since 1993. They also have a range of other products like pod podcast, pet food tv shows etc..

If you know a person who has unique story ,or if you have experienced some real incidents which you can write in the shape of a story then you can try this site, which is known as
" Chicken Soup For The Soul"

The site owners need new real stories for their book series.
But you can't earn on the spot. You need to wait until the next edition of book is published to get paid for your approved work.

You ll get approx 200$ per story a month after the new book is published.

Yes of course ,you must have high writing skills to get paid from this site. This site is best for professional freelancers and also for those who can write in unique way.

The sites also accepts funny stories...but stories should be real ...!

They ll also give you 10 free copies of books as gift.

More details you can check
here
chickensoup.com/story-submissions/story-guidelines
hello how are you. well its really a good idea if you write a true story about you or about someone else but it should be interested so that people can enjoy and can adopt something good from your story. it will hit a lot people

Fireside is a magazine that has two goals in mind: Publish great stories and writers well. They pay above normal rates for their category of magazine: 12.5 cents per word, up to 5,000 words. They aim to publish 10,000 new words of fiction each month – paying writers for every word published.
Post automatically merged:

Fireside is a magazine that has two goals in mind: Publish great stories and writers well. They pay above normal rates for their category of magazine: 12.5 cents per word, up to 5,000 words. They aim to publish 10,000 new words of fiction each month – paying writers for every word published.

Last edited:
That is a wonderful idea, though definitely not everyone is comfortable writing down their life story. However, for people who wish to do so, I think it to be a very good idea. I know with some of the money making websites, you're supposed to make a book, go through it and be a professional writer, send it to them for them to edit and make it look like a professionally done piece of work. Then they buy the book from you from some kind of royalties or fee and they tell you you get paid a monthly fee or per page, something like that, or maybe you get money upfront and you never see that money again. Then you have to take it to your book selling platform and sell it in the hopes of getting the royalties or fee. The problem is that the book hasn't been finished yet. They keep trying to get your book done and uploaded ahead of schedule, only to find out there's mistakes in the book like, people's names are misspelled, people's addressees are wrong, wrong pronounciation, wrong titles, all kinds of mistakes, they call you and scream at you and tell you they're going to fire your ass, all kinds of emotional turmoil that was really not worth it just to try to get a few pages done ahead of schedule.

Well writing is fascinating, but the fact is that nobody can give you his through stories, never, They will write stories for you, interesting story, but when it comes to stories that came from their own imagination, they will not post it, somebody has already confirmed what I just said.

This is a good one thank you for this, have you tried it before is it real and legit. Also we will need proof, know more about the site and if or where any of there books are been published

This sounds good and interesting. However, how will the owners verify that whatever story you have submitted is actually true? Can you please tell us what kind of stories they accept and how do they pay per story?

This sounds good and interesting. However, how will the owners verify that whatever story you have submitted is actually true? Can you please tell us what kind of stories they accept and how do they pay per story?
This was exactly the same thought on my mind when I saw the post. I can easily cook up any story and tag it as real just so I can earn from it, there would be no way of finding out.

This was exactly the same thought on my mind when I saw the post. I can easily cook up any story and tag it as real just so I can earn from it, there would be no way of finding out.

I have checked the website and I also find no way of finding out how the site owners actually try to figure out which story is true and which one is untrue. I have also checked a few stories and it looks they accept any story that is nicely made up by some author who know how to create suspense in readers. :)

I have checked the website and I also find no way of finding out how the site owners actually try to figure out which story is true and which one is untrue. I have also checked a few stories and it looks they accept any story that is nicely made up by some author who know how to create suspense in readers. :)
That's nice, which means as long as the stories are well written and gains the attention of other readers, they are good to go. What about their pay rates? How do they pay for articles?

I want to really commend you for making review on the above earning platform. It can really serve as another source of income to interested or qualified persons. Thanks for sharing.

This is fantastic and I've heard of the book itself - it's a great collection of real life stories and I'm not surprised that they're expanding the brand by increasing the non fiction writers that would preserve the legend of that classic book.

Wow, this is a really good source of income. 200 dollars is a fair amount of money. The only thing i don't like about this site from what you've said is that they don't pay immediately.

The pay looks very encouraging but it will be very bad if one get to write stories and at the end not getting payment, it will be very disastrous based on the efforts that was harnessed into the project.

This has a great sound.
I wish I could have worked on this site, but I don't have any noteworthy true life experiences to give.
I can make up my own tales that may be classified as fiction, but real-life stories are so infrequent.
If I invent my own stories and insist that they are true, will they be able to tell that I'm lying?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back