What's new

Get paid to write sites improve writing skills!!

If you want to earn money by writing online for others, here are 10 sites where you can get paid to write your own articles.
  • Wow Women on Writing: $50-100.
  • Strong Whispers: $50 – $150.
  • Link-Able: $100 – $750.
  • Cracked.com: $100 – $200.
  • Watch Culture: $25 – $500.
  • Sitepoint: Visit Link for Pricing.
  • Uxbooth: $100.
If you want to earn money by writing online for others, here are 10 sites where you can get paid to write your own articles.
  • Wow Women on Writing: $50-100.
  • Strong Whispers: $50 – $150.
  • Link-Able: $100 – $750.
  • Cracked.com: $100 – $200.
  • Watch Culture: $25 – $500.
  • Sitepoint: Visit Link for Pricing.
  • Uxbooth: $100.

I totally agree with you. I believe that by working for paid to write sites, one doesn't only earn profits but also improve one's writing skills. Which is a double gain for workers on these sites

Yeah I agree. I've seen something close to this on upwork where they advertise their premium programs that can help improve writers and freelancers as a whole on the platform.
This would show they have the interest of their users at heart.

Although English is not my first language, I have made progress in this area by responding to many inquiries on forums, especially those that require full scripts rather than brief answers.
However, that forum did enable me to make succinct responses to any questions, so might we conclude that this constitutes learning?

A lot of get paid to write sites are very competitive. A newbie, especially, writing in English as a second language, will always find these platforms very competitive.

That is very correct, get paid to write site helps one to improve his /her writing skills such as grammar, vocabulary, spelling, sentence construction, structure, research and accuracy.

Exactly..!! English is not my native language but my this skill improve on replying different questions on forums, specially a forum ,which doesn't accept short replies,we have to write full script???
But yes, that forum helped me to write brief reply about any question ?.. we can say this is learning ?
Yes, communication is the key to success. If you want to improve your language or writing skills, communicating with others through forums can be useful.

You learn how native speakers talk and what kind of vocabulary they use to talk about a certain topic.

I order to improve your writing in these writing sites, you need to practice writing intentionally. It should not be just a random thing. It is even better when you learn writing strategies and give them a try in writing sites.

It was while working on paid writing platforms that I learned about grammarly. Online book club taught me a lesson on how to use punctuation by always deducting my points.

It was while working on paid writing platforms that I learned about grammarly. Online book club taught me a lesson on how to use punctuation by always deducting my points.
That is great for you. Grammarly is really good for you to learn English and writing with good punctuation, spelling and even relativism of words. The more you practice what you learn, the better you become.

I would advise improving your writing before offering writing services. I didn't go into writing right away myself. But I did write journals and then started running my own blogs and I started to learn to write better this way.

if you're already good at writing, then you already can jump into these services and offer your writing skills.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back