What's new

Get Paid to Write: Short Post vs. Long Posts

Using this voice typing is making things faster for me, and I do not bother whether a website is requiring long article, because it is very fast for me to do so within a short period of time.

I like both types of writing; long posts and short posts because I enjoy both, and it helps me learn about new things/ latest trends related to different topics.
Some kind of replies doesn't need long replies while others' replies need a long period of time to reach the answer and the clarification means in both cases it depends on the topic first and clarification and addition to adding.

Some kind of replies doesn't need long replies while others' replies need a long period of time to reach the answer and the clarification means in both cases it depends on the topic first and clarification and addition to adding.
Yes. By long posts, I mean writing/posting long articles/blog posts (500-1000 words) for sites like medium.com and freelance clients, and by short form posts I mean forum posts🙂

Yes. By long posts, I mean writing/posting long articles/blog posts (500-1000 words) for sites like medium.com and freelance clients, and by short form posts I mean forum posts🙂
This option is available in both PTP and GPT means sometimes your reply is long and contains many details then reward or manual reward will be added as it is considered as an article, for some cases you need to mention many details in your reply. In other words the writing of articles for medium and freelance sites is worth it also.

This option is available in both PTP and GPT means sometimes your reply is long and contains many details then reward or manual reward will be added as it is considered as an article, for some cases you need to mention many details in your reply. In other words the writing of articles for medium and freelance sites is worth it also.
PTP and GPT stands for?

The choice on whether one should choose a short post for a long post depend on your knowledge around the thread that has been posted and that will be the basic factor.

I prefer writing short posts on forums since it is much easier. I have never tried writing articles before, to me it is alot of work and I don't know what I can write about.

Short posts are preferable, this is because lots of us do not bother to read something when we find out that it is too long. Forums should allow members post short posts.

I can do both of them depending on the contest of the topic. Some questions requires just a short piece of explanation whereby a short post can be recommended.
Alternatively other subjects need deed explan ation with detailed narratives. In this kind of a subject I would go for a long post

What is your favorite type of get paid to write site? Do you like a site where you earn from short posts (forums for example), or sites where you earn from long posts (article writing sites).

Well, forum posting is easy you can easily earn fro 20-30 words, but I like sites where I can publish long posts (500 words or more).

I prefer writing short posts. Because I'm very objective and direct and I believe that most readers prefer posts like this.

Some replies requires more explication so you may write a thread for more explication rather than long post if the reward of short post and long post still the same and refer to the thread on your discussion.

What is your favorite type of get paid to write site? Do you like a site where you earn from short posts (forums for example), or sites where you earn from long posts (article writing sites).

Well, forum posting is easy you can easily earn fro 20-30 words, but I like sites where I can publish long posts (500 words or more).
It doesn't matter for me because I like writing and sharing my ideas with others, but for most of the people writing long articles are interesting and their passion.

It doesn't matter for me because I like writing and sharing my ideas with others, but for most of the people writing long articles are interesting and their passion.
Sometimes create a spare detailled thread will be better than long post because generally in thread discussion people doesn't take even look to long posts and quote themselves while label external thread will be more benefical.

Getting paid for short write ups is the best for me .
This is because I love reading and writing abridged version of things.
It affords me more time to focus on other essentials.

There are both upsides and downsides of working on the two types of platforms. Sites with short post earning possibilities do not require immense critical thinking to post, but blogs and long post websites in general also enable you to earn more income at once and can give you a passive income with the integration of ads and the acquisition of traffic.

Writing a short post or a long post depends on the topic, the post, and the information offered. If you plan to offer a quick response and a quick guide, it is preferable to make a short post. However, if you have more information and tutorials, it is preferable to make a long response so that other users can learn from your experience

Well So far, I have only been involved on forums which I like for the interaction and the knowledge I gain. But if I have the opportunity to write 1000 words or more I would do it, because I love to write and also to read

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back