What's new

Get Paid to Write: Short Post vs. Long Posts

I like short posts because they give you a chance to express your own opinion. In long posts, you will have to do a lot of research in order to come up with something factual and backed with evidence.

What is your favorite type of get paid to write site? Do you like a site where you earn from short posts (forums for example), or sites where you earn from long posts (article writing sites).

Well, forum posting is easy you can easily earn fro 20-30 words, but I like sites where I can publish long posts (500 words or more).
I prefer to work on forums because I do not have to write long articles like working on blogs.
Writing articles maybe sometimes tiring but working on forums will not be tiring because you're going to make comments on various topics.

For someone like me I prefer to write long article which is rewarding thou there is nothing wrong posting on forums but I prefer article writing website to any other

What is your favorite type of get paid to write site? Do you like a site where you earn from short posts (forums for example), or sites where you earn from long posts (article writing sites).

Well, forum posting is easy you can easily earn fro 20-30 words, but I like sites where I can publish long posts (500 words or more).
I like sites that pays you for short post, and it is usually very informative and educative as the post are usually short and straight to the point of the conversation

I like sites that pays you for short post, and it is usually very informative and educative as the post are usually short and straight to the point of the conversation
If you are talking about website that pay you for short post I think that bizdustry here reward us for contributing short post but I like writing long content like article it's rewards the more so be it short story or long I just like writing

Contrarily, I do not find short posts to be very useful. Since it is easy to write 2 or 3 sentences, all sorts of people create short posts and these posts do not contain any fresh information.

I can function on any forum as long as writing is the task. I can do long posts and I can do short posts. I have over 1000 messages on Trendri that requires long posting. And I am also doing well here and RIF which requires short posting.

From a user point of view, I don't have any problem with the two options. From a guest point of view, I don't like short post sites. They are always full of low quality posts. I know how much I have learnt from Trendri because of the quality of their posts.

Forums are good for short posts. If you are looking for information, short posts can be really good as you do not have to read long article to get the information you want.

Forums are good for short posts. If you are looking for information, short posts can be really good as you do not have to read long article to get the information you want.
Yeah, forums are so good at passing information. You will just read straight to the point what you were looking for. It is way better than having to skim through a long post.

I have experience in writing both articles and forum posts and with both of them, I find that I can write quite a bit as I always feel I have a lot to say when I write on either forums or blogs.

Of course, having a lot to say is perfect for article writing especially when I charge per word on articles as it means that I find it easier to reach say 1000 words without making half of the article just useless and pointless information.

It is easier to make money writing forum posts but it is not possible to make a lot of money writing forum posts. It is not easy to make money writing articles but you can make a lot of money writing articles

I am cool with the long posts and short posts. I have also earned from both kind of sites. RIF and forum coin support short posts. I have also earned from Trendri which support lengthy posts.

It's okay to write longer for a competitive rate. In writing gigs, we should determine the worth of our effort and skills.

I think a better strategy is to create a balanced approach. Use both formats of writing to build an income. Work on long posts to make money and as you wait for contracts work on short posts.

Depends how site pays their writers. Some pay maybe for amount of views, some pay for amount of words. But personaly I would rather write shorter post-I dont like to read 2 pages article

I think a better strategy is to create a balanced approach. Use both formats of writing to build an income. Work on long posts to make money and as you wait for contracts work on short posts.
That is some great advice you have shared there. Balancing the two would be really great. Long posts usually pay so well but the jobs may not be regular. So you can do short posts while you wait to get a long post task.

You should always try for better paying jobs, if you are not getting enough better paying jobs, you should try low paying jobs only in a condition like this one. You should work on low paying jobs only when you are free.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back