What's new

Get paid to write review of Books

This website is for people who are in the U.S. only because they only pay through checks and I believe that they only send checks to people who reside in the U.S. and they do not send checks to people outside the United States.

There are some companies which pay to write reviews about books.
"The US Review of Books" is one from these companies.

Requirements:

Review must be between 250 to 300 words . And the member have read the selected book and then he have to write summary of the book based on his opinion.

How much can I earn?

They didn't mention how much ll they pay for each approved review. So if you are interested then visit the site yourself and ask through mail about payment.

Withdraw Method:
Approved members get paid monthly through checks,on the 5th, for the reviews which they completed in last month.

How to apply?

Check the website about how to apply for this job
https://www.theusreview.com/USRreviewer.html
You must be kidding you said we should go into the site and ask for the amount they pay per review I thought you brought this post thread in here for us all to signup with your link but now you are saying this.

I wouldn't register on the site I have no clue of . I don't know the payout per review if it's really what I would like to do or not . You could feed us back if you may hands on the amount paid for successful reviews. Or you should show us the payment proofs.

I wouldn't register on the site I have no clue of . I don't know the payout per review if it's really what I would like to do or not . You could feed us back if you may hands on the amount paid for successful reviews. Or you should show us the payment proofs.

I am not sure if there are any payment proofs, however, it does seem like a legit site and this is what I have observed reading some reviews. They only pay U.S members who have some experience reading a lots of books and those who provide real reviews.

Writing a review about a book is work that should be left in the hand of a professional. Not everyone can participate in writing a review of a book as the work is tasking and require good and sound English for it.
For you personally are you not dreaming of becoming a professional someday?so everything is all about learning and improvement so if you can improve the quality of your knowledge and skills towards that niched then you can also do that those professional where not born with such skills but they chose to learn it till they become professional

For someone to get into such type platforms, I think you should have it at the back of your mind that it requires someone who likes reading and also now's how to write properly

You have done well in making efforts to post money making platform here for the benefit of members here. But I don't think this will favor me since they are talking about the US members. Thanks for sharing.

For someone to get into such type platforms, I think you should have it at the back of your mind that it requires someone who likes reading and also now's how to write properly
That is right. Book review sites require a passionate reader since you will have to read books before reviewing them. Also, you should be able to be a quality writer to make high quality reviews.

That is right. Book review sites require a passionate reader since you will have to read books before reviewing them. Also, you should be able to be a quality writer to make high quality reviews.
Yeah that's also correct. It is not just enough to say you know how to read and think it's all going to be that easy. The likeness to reading books and knowing how to professionally make these reviews are the main work there

Writing a book reviews is my portion for so long because I love improving ideas, skills,in other to demonstrate the learning way but how I wish I could be register to the particular site of writing book review.

You must be kidding you said we should go into the site and ask for the amount they pay per review I thought you brought this post thread in here for us all to signup with your link but now you are saying this.

If you want to know how much they pay for reviewing the books, you can contact them and see how much they pay. I have not found any reviews about this sites that state the amount they pay to review books.

Yeah that's also correct. It is not just enough to say you know how to read and think it's all going to be that easy. The likeness to reading books and knowing how to professionally make these reviews are the main work there
That is right. A combination of putting effort to read a book and being able to explain it in your own words is what makes earning in review sites to be possible. So make sure to be good in both cases.

Requirements:

Review must be between 250 to 300 words . And the member have read the selected book and then he have to write summary of the book based on his opinion.

How much can I earn?

They didn't mention how much ll they pay for each approved review. So if you are interested then visit the site yourself and ask through mail about payment.

Withdraw Method:
Approved members get paid monthly through checks,on the 5th, for the reviews which they completed in last month.

How to apply?

I would like to know if you have personally tried this website or not? The design of the website looks old, but it is still much better looking website. They do update their websites regularly and post content regularly. This shows that the people behind the website are still active. So, have you tried the website and have you got paid by them?

I would like to know if you have personally tried this website or not? The design of the website looks old, but it is still much better looking website. They do update their websites regularly and post content regularly. This shows that the people behind the website are still active. So, have you tried the website and have you got paid by them?
Yeah, it actually looks so organized and like there are people who are active there. I wish to know if it is legit too. It can be great to write reviews for books and earn from it.

This is also a very feasible way of making money. Also, do they accept reviews from reviewers all over the globe?
You ask a very good question to be sincere how about the registration process do they accept members from other part of the world some of this type of site dont offer their services to my region.I will love to try anyone that extend their service to all region and what length the review will be?send me pm if you know any

now this one is actually not worth it for many reasons, first reason : there are better alternatives, second reason : you will literally have to read the whole book in order to give a review about it, third reason : payments might not be that high considering that the website has some bad design, if they had some decent budget, they could spend some of it on a good design for sure

Well this site is nice but I don't think it'll be open to me because asides the fact that I don't reside in the USA, some of these books might be written in American native English and you'll have to write your review in that format as well.

Requirements:

How much can I earn?

Withdraw Method:

How to apply?

It is quite helpful, however I believe that a proper mindset is required for such reviews. Unless you are enthusiastic about books, you will find it difficult to write them. As a result, everyone with a competent disposition can grab the chance.

Well I belive in order to be approved to work for such a website you need to be able to write professional articles and reviews about books. They are not going to accept everyone, because they only need professionals

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back