What's new

Get paid to write review of Books

Thanks @Sincerem, but it is for a relative, she is looking for some of this, because she is excellent in the English language and besides she is a journalist. In what I get this type of information I send it to her and she investigates about it. Anyway thanks for your good wishes and who posted the thread, @Naz Noshin
You're welcome, it's always good to help someone so dear to us, whenever the needs arise. Helping your relative is wonderful, if he or she gets the job, it will be a plus for your family. It will go a long way to make things easier. Cos I know professional writing jobs pays very much higher, one can make a proper living through it.

This is an opportunity for me to apply for this kind of job because I can write good but I am not that perfect but anyway, I am going to apply for this job. Less I forget, hope international reviewers are also welcomed? I really need to know this Asap

No
There are some companies which pay to write reviews about books.
"The US Review of Books" is one from these companies.

Requirements:

Review must be between 250 to 300 words . And the member have read the selected book and then he have to write summary of the book based on his opinion.

How much can I earn?

They didn't mention how much ll they pay for each approved review. So if you are interested then visit the site yourself and ask through mail about payment.

Withdraw Method:
Approved members get paid monthly through checks,on the 5th, for the reviews which they completed in last month.

How to apply?

Check the website about how to apply for this job
https://www.theusreview.com/USRreviewer.html
This type of platforms will definitely be suitable to people that are passionate for writing. If one is a good reviewer, there is a very good chance of making some good amount of monies from this types of platforms.

I remember joining an site called Onlinebookclub, they offer payment if you read books and offer your honest reviews. Of course there were some standards to follow but it was a cool way to make a few bucks. Most books were from new authors trying to break into the market.

This is a good opportunity to work in a prestigious firm, where one will have the avenue to expand and acquire knowledge on book review. Because i believe I don't know all, i also think such platform will be highly competitive, because they need professionals to work with them.

How sure is this platform? I don't know anything about this paid to review site. I think it's high time I tried it to know how to join this review. Although, I've tried a lots of different paid to review sites but I love to join the real site.

There are lots of site that pays to review books. Problem is, it is usually not available for africa. Some pay using PayPal which is a problem.
Also, it is really stressful because you have to do a lot of reading tto make a review.
Please can you give me the name of such sites. Paypal is not a problem for me at all and I would really want to review the books in order to vet more money. You can also contact me whenever you have PayPal funds. Hope to hear from you soon.

In my own point of view, I think you have to be a good professional and you have to be very good in reviewing of books, not everyone can review many books some people are very lazy when it comes to books.

Getting paid to review books is such an awesome job for book lovers like me. Unfortunately, most of such sites are not available for my country. This one especially looks like it is only available for US based residents. Moreover, I wish they could pay through PayPal. If I ever come across a book review site that works for my country, I will gladly work in it.

This is an interesting way to making money but it seems it will not be every persons opportunity. Still giving this type of opportunity to the growing generation will motivate them to become professioner at what they do.

If the US Review of books site allows everyone from all part of the world to participate, then that would be really nice. I love to review books. But I can do that if the pay is encouraging enough and if they accept my country to participate.

I don't know about the site in review, however, I have done a lot of book reviews. I have even published dozens of book reviews on newspapers. If you enjoy reading books ams have writing skills, you should definitely try your hands on writing reviews.

Since the OP says "approved members" I have this notion that not everyone is taken as a reviewer. They might be looking for writers with higher qualification, perhaps someone who is using English as a first language

There are some companies which pay to write reviews about books.
"The US Review of Books" is one from these companies.

Requirements:

Review must be between 250 to 300 words . And the member have read the selected book and then he have to write summary of the book based on his opinion.

How much can I earn?

They didn't mention how much ll they pay for each approved review. So if you are interested then visit the site yourself and ask through mail about payment.

Withdraw Method:
Approved members get paid monthly through checks,on the 5th, for the reviews which they completed in last month.

How to apply?

Check the website about how to apply for this job
https://www.theusreview.com/USRreviewer.html

I will check and see if they pay by PayPal too before I try joining. I used to write book reviews in 2018 for a site called Online Book Club. But I left when they did not pay me for marketing their posts for one month. So I felt like I was scammed and I decided to delete all their posts from my social media accounts. Although I got paid for one review I did. The other reviews I did for them I did for free.

This is a great way to earn and make Money online too, I believe it is met for professionals or people that have lots of experience when it comes to review of intellectual work. This is a great post I hope it helps someone one here.

Concerning getting paid to write reviews of books. Well, it is really a nice thing to do if the pay is actually worth the job or services rendered, because reviews are lengthy and it takes some levels of reasoning when putting up a review about a book. It is a good business for those who are skilled in writing

I may not really have the time to work and this kind of website because before you can make a review about a book will have to go to read the entire book. It may be a cool way to make money for some people though.

Getting paid to review books is another type of gig that is also very good and interesting. Only that this gig is too saturated already on freelance working platforms like fiverr and upwork. But if this site can accept someone, then it'll be cool

There are some sites that you get paid for writing reviews for book however sometimes I do personal reviews on books just for my own understanding

This is very good way of making money because there are some website that need this kind of skills to be pay by writing books and be paid.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back