Get paid to write review of Books

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
There are some companies which pay to write reviews about books.
"The US Review of Books" is one from these companies.

Requirements:

Review must be between 250 to 300 words . And the member have read the selected book and then he have to write summary of the book based on his opinion.

How much can I earn?

They didn't mention how much ll they pay for each approved review. So if you are interested then visit the site yourself and ask through mail about payment.

Withdraw Method:
Approved members get paid monthly through checks,on the 5th, for the reviews which they completed in last month.

How to apply?

Check the website about how to apply for this job
https://www.theusreview.com/USRreviewer.html

I belive in order to be approved to work for such a website you need to be able to write professional articles and reviews about books. They are not going to accept everyone, because they only need professionals

I belive in order to be approved to work for such a website you need to be able to write professional articles and reviews about books. They are not going to accept everyone, because they only need professionals
Yes you are write. But if a person have good writing skills and he can write review in good way then he can apply for this job. They didn't mention that they need professionals... But of course,good review is important.

this site needs high skilled people to write reviews about the books which they offer to thier members.so i think this is not suitable for all peoples.

Yes you are write. But if a person have good writing skills and he can write review in good way then he can apply for this job. They didn't mention that they need professionals... But of course,good review is important.
If they accept members from all over the world then it is good site to earn in free time. Yes we have to write review according to the topic of the book after reading it.

I tried to write a review once but I didn't post it. I don't think it's good enough. I tend to overthink and that made it hard to compose. I guess I'll just stay at reading books, not write review about it haha.

I love this idea, and would love to give it a try. But I do not live in the state, hence I cannot receive payment through check. I love to read and review books written by great authors, as it gives me the privilege of reading wide. Just wish there are other company which pay through other method.

now this one is actually not worth it for many reasons, first reason : there are better alternatives, second reason : you will literally have to read the whole book in order to give a review about it, third reason : payments might not be that high considering that the website has some bad design, if they had some decent budget, they could spend some of it on a good design for sure

IAM very interested in this book review job.
As a historian I will like to be part of this organization please do well to register me to this wonderful platform or opportunity as it were.
Thanks for this wonderful information I really need this kind of paid job. thanks and God bless 🙏

I will try this site to perform on it maybe they pay me or not I will just try my best, because I can not prejudge the site either it will pay or not. But if I can see that it do not pay me money I will leave. So, thank you for shared the opportunity.

To get paid for reading, will be a great way for someone who loves to read to make money, like me.

But the payment platform might be a hindrance to people living outside the States.

I once came across a other site, but I can't seem to remember the name.

This company The US Review of Books that you mention in this thread is very interesting, I have a relative who is looking for a similar company. I am going to take the link to resend it, I just hope they pay by paypal, since it is difficult for the person to get the payment through checks, thanks for continuing to publish this type of thread.

Requirements:

Review must be between 250 to 300 words . And the member have read the selected book and then he have to write summary of the book based on his opinion.

How much can I earn?

They didn't mention how much ll they pay for each approved review. So if you are interested then visit the site yourself and ask through mail about payment.

Withdraw Method:
Approved members get paid monthly through checks,on the 5th, for the reviews which they completed in last month.

How to apply?

Do they accept members worldwide? And I think you must be a good writer to be able to earn, they might ask for some of your works or a demo which you must pass. And I think they are after experience too, so not everyone that apply that will be approved.

Requirements:

How much can I earn?

Withdraw Method:

How to apply?

It is really informative but I think for such reviews professional attitude is important. The book reviews are infesting to write if you are passionate for it. So, anybody with professional attitude can get this opportunity to move on.

Requirements:

How much can I earn?

Withdraw Method:

How to apply?

I am interested to put some comments and reviews on the books. But , I want to ask about it from you that have you done some work on it and have some experience about? If yes, then guide me also , so that I can also start it.

This is a good way to expand ones way of making money online. As content writer for up to 4 years this will definitely be a good freelancing gig as there will be more reviews to write on the website with accurate guidelines. Thanks for the comprehensive post.

There are lots of site that pays to review books. Problem is, it is usually not available for africa. Some pay using PayPal which is a problem.
Also, it is really stressful because you have to do a lot of reading tto make a review.

Requirements:

How much can I earn?

Withdraw Method:

How to apply?

I think you should First try withdraw from this website then you should share it with us. You must try 100% real and ligit sites like bizdustry so that we can easily earn money and save our time from wasting.
If it pays real money, I'll suggest it to you my friends.

This company The US Review of Books that you mention in this thread is very interesting, I have a relative who is looking for a similar company. I am going to take the link to resend it, I just hope they pay by paypal, since it is difficult for the person to get the payment through checks, thanks for continuing to publish this type of thread.
Yeah, that's a nice idea you wanna undertake. You might go through it, visit the site and fill out registration form. You never know, what might happen, you can secure the job. I have seen this type of jobs on the web, submitted applications with my Resume" but never got to secure one. But that won't be your own case, I wish you success @Sariana23.

Yeah, that's a nice idea you wanna undertake. You might go through it, visit the site and fill out registration form. You never know, what might happen, you can secure the job. I have seen this type of jobs on the web, submitted applications with my Resume" but never got to secure one. But that won't be your own case, I wish you success @Sariana23.
Thanks @Sincerem, but it is for a relative, she is looking for some of this, because she is excellent in the English language and besides she is a journalist. In what I get this type of information I send it to her and she investigates about it. Anyway thanks for your good wishes and who posted the thread, @Naz Noshin

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back