What's new

Get paid to write news articles

If you do not have paypal, perhaps you should not use hubpages. IN order to use paypal on hubpages, you are required to intregret paypal account with hubpages which means you cannot use your friends paypal (unless your friend lets you to access your paypal)

I do not have a paypal account and I do not plan to use other's paypal account either. Having said that I do not know of anyone who has a paypal account and I do not know of anyone who can help me in this regard, so I do not plan to use HubPages at all until or unless they provide other payment options like Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.

There are several platforms that pays article writers. Some of them don't accept everybody because you have to write a very good article for you to be accepted.

There are a lot of sites that pay you to write content. However, this does not you can actually make money on these sites. In order to make money you need to be well versed on your chose field.

In the last month, over 10,000 users have visited the site.

We're hiring right now, and you don't need any experience. Typing Jobs at Home (Full-Time and Part-Time Positions Available) Hourly rates range from $24-$37+. It's simple to apply, and you'll be hired right away. View a variety of work-at-home job openings and positions.
Fill out an application today. Make a Statement and Get Noticed

Warehouse jobs, no experience hiring, local openings, courier jobs, and work from home

View a list of all available fast food jobs and positions.
Really what platform is that please if i may ask because i have tried some platforms and they are not really serious neither are they ready plus some are saying i will be on the waitlist then still wait for close to or over 2 weeks before i will get a reply and that's not funny at all.

Is site still in Vogue? That's a high price for one word. I hope they maintain status quo because one of my worries here is that many of these sites begin with things they cannot continue with in a bid to entice people which isn't good

That's why you need to start from the ones that has already made their mark, and stayed for long in the writing industry, and not the ones whose reputation is still low.

This is a very good information for those that have passion and skills for writing articles because it can add to their earnings but me i don't think i can do that because of my work.

There are websites that work similarly with the site you mentioned in your post. These offer platforms for writers to exhibit their writing skill and get paid.

These site include iwriter.com hirewriter.com copyblogger.com srticlescape.com etc

People come to post writing jobs in which the writers who are capable of doing the work bid for the projects.
But sometimes this website that accepts just any article. Before they can accept an article they will look at many things before they accept the article. This means that it is only good content articles that they accept

High country news is a site which pays it's members to write about the news related to American West.
This site is not a profit organization but they pay 0.50$ to 1.50$ per word based on writer's experience and his reputation.

To apply for article writers on this site ,you must have high writing skills . They need writers with strong point of view and unique & good story to tell.

News articles should have words between 800- 2100 words.

For more details, Check their website
jcb.org/about/submissions
Every site that comes out always request for skillful writer, after many people join the site it will crush, well I think this is a good idea I hope it work

Well.getting paid to write news articles are also another veryboid way for writers who are very good in articles writing to get something out of their skill set. This type of gig is not going to be for every type of writers you know

This is a great site. I would have loved to try but the niche isn't for me. It will be a good thing to have a slight idea about American culture to feed the readers with some original content and not just research.

There are websites that work similarly with the site you mentioned in your post. These offer platforms for writers to exhibit their writing skill and get paid.

These site include iwriter.com hirewriter.com copyblogger.com srticlescape.com etc

People come to post writing jobs in which the writers who are capable of doing the work bid for the projects.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back