Get paid to write content in "The Nation"

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
" The Nation" is a site which pays to the qualified people to write content related bro comments and analysis of news development.
They also accept articles related to
Reporting
Labor
Environmental
Civil rights
Economics
Civil Liberties

💫 For in-depth articles you can get pay according to your content between 350$ to 500$..

💫 For political commentary,you ll get pay of approx 150$..

⚡Yes of course, you just have high writing skills to apply for the job. It's free. But it needs qualified and professionals people.

💥For comments and analysis, approx 750 words allowed...
💥For articles,words should be between 1500 to 2500.

You can get more details here
thenation.com/submission/guidelines/

The Nation is a News magazine based on the United States. The magazine has in house writers and when it chooses to work with freelancers, it only works with professional journalists and seasoned writers. This news magazine is not for the common people like us we are posting on forums and talking about our small achievements.

This site is looking interesting . But they need those writers who have high skills of writing. So I think we can't apply for such job. They will never accept our articles.

If this is free to write then it's good to try I want to ask,is this site only for US or is open for all people from different countries? And do they accept western union as withdraw method?

The Nation is a News magazine based on the United States. The magazine has in house writers and when it chooses to work with freelancers, it only works with professional journalists and seasoned writers. This news magazine is not for the common people like us we are posting on forums and talking about our small achievements.
I do agree with your point.
We should be mindful of just any leads in order to not waste time and effort .Someone could make all effort piyhcing a good proposal of how good and qualified to write content for the nation and after all work done and sweat,nothing to show except rejection .
There are levels to this thighs .I'm not saying we can't measure up but I think there are ways and should I say sort of features they look out for before they accept a writer.
You might be good but not have that feature they look for .That kind of market is highly competitive to enter .

I also always find such writing jobs requiring professionals only and so I never apply for them. The high quality work required in them does not fit a common freelancer like me. So I always just stick to that which I know I am capable of doing.

The Nation is highly prestigious magazine in the US with global audience. By creating a thread about contribution guideline in a forum mostly used by people using English as a second language, the OP is trying to crack a joke on our language and writing skills.

The nation I know is a Nigerian news paper, it releases daily news but I have not had that they are now paying people that works for them, please how much do they pay, if you working with them as we speak and they have paid you please signify, and then tell us how it works. Thanks in anticipation.

Spoiler, but thanks for the information. You've saved is from a disappointing journey.

It's usually this way with well established sites. They prefer people with a lot of experience. I think some seasoned bloggers can find an opportunity in this.

Wow. I believe as a content writer that I am this kind of PLATFORM will definitely favour my gig as I will be able to make good amount of money on this platform I will need to check if they accept all countries because most of this website do limit the number of countries that can register on a platform

There is a newspaper company in my country that I have such name and when I saw you your title I thought it was for that company. I really want to venture into writing especially if the pay is high.

Then i guess this is for seasoned and professional writers. There are lots of money to be made from writing articles though. This is actually my first time hearing about a news paper company that has such features where they pay non staffs to write for them. Its quit nice though.

From the description above, it is clear that this is a big platform where quality contents will be needed. And I also believe that has to have a good writing skill and even good qualification to be able to work with this platform. It is just my opinion.

👆 I wouldn’t even bother with this if I was qualified. The subjects are all professional and complex
This sounds hard

👆 I wouldn’t even bother with this if I was qualified. The subjects are all professional and complex
This sounds hard
Yeah, only professionals who are really good in writing about those topics can try them. They must be taking very high quality posts only.

" The Nation" is a site which pays to the qualified people to write content related bro comments and analysis of news development.
They also accept articles related to
Reporting
Labor
Environmental
Civil rights
Economics
Civil Liberties

💫 For in-depth articles you can get pay according to your content between 350$ to 500$..

💫 For political commentary,you ll get pay of approx 150$..

⚡Yes of course, you just have high writing skills to apply for the job. It's free. But it needs qualified and professionals people.

💥For comments and analysis, approx 750 words allowed...
💥For articles,words should be between 1500 to 2500.

You can get more details here
thenation.com/submission/guidelines/
It's looking so appeasing and I'll like to venture in to but the time and other factors are obstacles in my way that would hinder or stop me from venturing into it..

We actually have a newspaper organization here in my country called the nation too and I don't think they make use of content writers but journalists. I wouldn't be surprised if they hire content writer now though, it's to cut expenses.

Yeah, only professionals who are really good in writing about those topics can try them. They must be taking very high quality posts only.
Yep-yep
I like easy work. Easy work leads to an easy life, and an easy life is a happy life. That’s how it is for me anyway. I’m not really up for “challenges” these days. If it’s complicated, then byee. 👋✌🏼

This is amazing - though I'm not a political person but this is nice and the pay is actually great. If I was into this genre, I'd definitely wouldn't waste any more time before jumping on this.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back