What's new

Get paid to write articles on " iworkwell.com"

$200 feels too good to be true, the info here seems not enough because some things were not added. How long has the site been running, are there testimonies from people saying they are been paid that amount? Etc. Also how many articles can I write per month, what English writing level are they looking for, can someone with basic knowledge of English write. Is this 200 dollars for all articles or they pay more for some and less for others. If they pay something close to this amount though then it's something to consider for a source of income.

iworkwell.com is a site which are searching for writers to write article related to human resources.

HR business owners can earn good money on this site.

They pay 200$ per approved article.

For more details check
https://www.iworkwell.com/sme-job-description/

This is a great avenue for freelancers to earn good money. But I think they have a high criteria for their articles, they won't just accept any amateur articles so it is for seasoned writers. If you are an upcoming freelancer, you need to build your contents up first before you can earn from these sites.

Wow thank you for this information . I as a human resource manager has been looking for such opportunity to be able to earn online from my Job . I will after this comment check out the site . Hope PayPal won't be their only payment method?

iworkwell.com is a site which are searching for writers to write article related to human resources.

For more details check

Oh really. Are you serious? 200$? Per article. Oh no am not sure and not trusted about this even i am shocked that this is so. Can you please explain and provide any proofs and information regarding this site? If so then plz let me know.

For more details check

Wow it's very good information that you have shared with us if really it's the same as you say then a person can earn easily from this by writing articles may God bless you for sharing such a information thing

This is a good site to make money for those who know how to write comprehensive articles or guide. I will check them out to see their mode of operations and how it works. Also, I think you need to write a comprehensive guide on how it works and update it with a payment proof so that it will convince people more to register

Article writing is really one of the lucrative business I have known as an article can earn one as high as $200 just as stated above. But I have the feeling that they will really need an expert and a quality and standard article. Maybe they will even ask for qualifications or even years of writing experience. Just my thoughts until I check it out myself. Thanks for sharing.

I like platforms that pays people to write because I have actually been in a number of them that actually rewards people for their time and I think I would like to venture into this one when I am chanced.

1630437779033.png
they're looking for expert Hr professionals and consultants not everyone, so make sure that you're talented or experienced in this domain before you send them the application

Article writing is really one of the lucrative business I have known as an article can earn one as high as $200 just as stated above. But I have the feeling that they will really need an expert and a quality and standard article. Maybe they will even ask for qualifications or even years of writing experience. Just my thoughts until I check it out myself. Thanks for sharing.
They don't ask all this things you've mentioned. If you're an article writer at freelancer.com you'll need to provide your writing samples for the client to be confident in your work.

Wow the pay sounds really nice and almost too good to be true, does the site only allow contents related to just human resources or they have other mini section for other topics

This is massive. Getting to write 3 approved articles a month is a great way to earn a good side income. I love sites like this that always pay well so you don't feel you're managing the pay or getting underpaid.

Well it sure would be competitive no doubt and good write up would most likely be paid but it's definitely worth checking out too, and hone ones skills on there too to better oneself

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back