What's new

Get paid to write articles on " iworkwell.com"

Can you elaborate a bit more on what kind of articles are expected? And also as mentioned, is it good for beginners? And how legit is the site!
$200 is a lot for writing and seems worth it but the site doesn’t look very promising IMO

iworkwell.com is a site which are searching for writers to write article related to human resources.

HR business owners can earn good money on this site.

They pay 200$ per approved article.

For more details check
https://www.iworkwell.com/sme-job-description/

Wow thank you for this information . I as a human resource manager has been looking for such opportunity to be able to earn online from my Job . I will after this comment check out the site . Hope PayPal won't be their only payment method

They pay $200 per article! I am no longer interested in checking the link. If they pay that kind of money, they are looking for the experts and not a layperson like us who are happy to write on forums and earn 5-10 cents per post of 30-50 words. The high paying site also looks for highly skilled writers.

iworkwell.com is a site which are searching for writers to write article related to human resources.

For more details check

Wow. So amazing and wonderful!
Are you sure about it that, they pay 200$ on approved article? I am work in get paid to write article a website. My article was approved but I was not paid out. They say that, you can share your article on different places then you can earn, if some one will read your article.

For more details check

O wow thats so nice dear 200$ its a very good ammount to earn of you work 0ne month on a single article it will must approve and one thing which we need is skills and also wee need good skills in writting i will try it

I use transition abroad and it has been paying me for a while now
This travel site pays up to $150 for articles (800 to 2,000 words) about travel advice, experiences, and adventures to help and inspire others to see the world. Have a travel-related story idea? Transitions Abroad is looking for articles on working, living, volunteering, and studying abroad

I use transition abroad and it has been paying me for a while now
This travel site pays up to $150 for articles (800 to 2,000 words) about travel advice, experiences, and adventures to help and inspire others to see the world. Have a travel-related story idea? Transitions Abroad is looking for articles on working, living, volunteering, and studying abroad
Can you guide me on this kind of article writing site called "transition". I need to land a writing gig online, the site I was writing for, was paying minimal amount of money. This one you showcase here, lots promising here. If you can PM me and guide me on how to start and land my first gig with it, I'll be grateful.

They pay $200 per article! I am no longer interested in checking the link. If they pay that kind of money, they are looking for the experts and not a layperson like us who are happy to write on forums and earn 5-10 cents per post of 30-50 words. The high paying site also looks for highly skilled writers.
I feel the same thing! $200 is a lot and even though I like to earn that kind of money in just one article, I also know that they are looking for a professional writer with good writing skills. And I'm just not qualified on that, I wish I am though. Haha.

Thanks for the information and explanation. My only fear is their payment methods which is mostly through PayPal, just in case you know any other method , please do share. And lastly what kind of topic can I share on the platform.

This is a site that is looking for experts and professionals in certain management fields. There is emphasis on your expertise. It is no wonder the pay is very generous. If you think you've got what it takes especially in this field, you can take advantage of the opportunity.

Wow, the pay is so good, very generous. It is only that it requires certain professionals only. The Human resource field is something I know nothing about and so I would not have content for the articles I will be needed to write.

For more details check

Wow this would be incredible platform if it give $200 for only a single approved article, because many people here are capable of writing the articles at any topic. Thank you so much for this favour for all of us.

Get paid to write has been my best online business.
IAM passionate about writing and this has made me feel better with any business that has to do with writing article.

I needed more explanation about this post so I can understand how it works out.
.all the same I am happy to see what I want

I think $200 is a lot of money. When a site pays you $200 for a single article, it might be looking for New York Times kind of quality. For someone who is using English as a second language, this is something unimaginable.

That’s great! Thank you for the information but is there any criteria on how to become a contributor in this site. Hope you can enlighten us furthermore as many people around here loves writing.

These are just a little tokens is not the kind of money you hope to accumulate in future it's also not something you will see as a means of lovelyhood, I use them for vouchers, but actually Is something you can manage for sometime, keep searching for other platforms that can pay you higher.

With that kind of pay I really don't need to check the link because for them to pay that much they Te looking for experts that would bring in very good ideas and all and not we that would not mind writing 5-10 lines for stipends

I love a site like that who reward people for their talent. Some people are very good at article writing and are not making a dime from it just writing for fun. That exactly what is happening here on bizdustry when you are getting paid for just commenting on posts of the people, something we used to do on social media without getting paid. I love to check on that site and see what I can get for myself. I'm already building my writing capability here on bizdustry.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back