What's new

Get paid to write about fiction stories

I have never written fantasy or science fiction, however, I have done a lot of creative writing and published numerous stories and essays. I have even published story books. My books are available for purchase on Amazon. I have also ghost written numerous stories.

I am someone with a vivid imagination this is something I can really do, so I would be checking it out. But don't they have options for writing short stories because am more comfortable writing short stories long ones are quite tedious. I have been looking for something like this for a while now came across some sites before but they were not encouraging so gave up. I would check and compare their modus with those I know and see what gives, hopefully it goes well.

I have always look out for sites like this, many times I have always been writing on different plartform and nothing to show,my story just go like that , with no compensation , I am glad to get to this forum, to get the information about the site, let me give it a trial.

It can be very tempting to write fiction these days as job opportunities are not that much enough, but one can get good earning with this fiction writing.

3000$ per article , what a good income , only one article 6 mounths offline job for me but I don't think they accept more than 1% of articles otherwise this will provoke finds draining for the owners I think .

Science fiction novels attract my attention, I am going to take the link and make some inquiries about the site. I have a teacher friend who writes and publishes science fiction books. If she accepts, I hope she can meet the requirements because the payments you reflect are good.

It a very good idea because I also do the writing stuff and the payment looks good but another thing is that we are to write about 25,000 words and if we get unlucky that our stories were not approved
Post automatically merged:

It a very good idea because I also do the writing stuff and the payment looks good but another thing is that we are to write about 25,000 words and if we get unlucky that our stories were not approved

In fact, short stories have been the best way for a fiction writer to break into paid work for a long time, and they can still form a strong part of your career as an author. You're exposure to selling short fiction in paying markets, fresh readers, and, oh yeah, some cash!

The fact is, if you understand where to look, you will find a short story publisher.

I have so many people that can write more than this words but the issue is how real is this stuff because you know we have a lot of fake sites now. If it's real, please give me the details of how to get started.

Well I see it as a job opportunity for some of our writers, I mean good writers, if you are a collumnist this is your opportunity, if you are also good in writing articles, don't hesitate to grab this opportunity, let me go to Facebook and get some people who are good in writing stories that touches the heart.

If you are good at writing fictions, I think you should start publishing on wattpad. This site does not directly pay the writers, but when you build an audience andd loyal fans, you can start charging from your fans.

I enjoy reading fictions. However, I have never imagined myself writing fictions. Actually, I have never imagined myself a serious writer. I do write on forums but that's different matter

Many authors have written about friction stories and they made a lot of money through their books. You can get paid by writing fiction stories on sites which involves storytelling for entertainment.

Seriously this is not an easy task to carry on it needed a professional and a high skill writer who dedicate his most time for writing thank this is a well appreciateble post you share it can helped others who are interested and are capable for the task.

Hmm....i would have love to write or be involved but 25k world is not an easy task although i do have some fiction on my head. But writing 25k world for 7 cent is lowand tasky

If you are a good writer and you have high writing skills. If you like to write about fiction stories, then there is a site called " Fantacy and Science Fiction" which pays it's members to write about fiction stories.

The pay is very attractive. They pay approx 7 to 12 cents per word. But there should at least 25000 words to get approved.
You can make approx 3000$ per approved article.

But it's not an easy job. This work is for those writers who are professional and who have high writing skills. If you think you have such skills then give it a try. Because it's free.

For more details, check the site
https://www.sfsite.com/fsf/glines.htm
Oh this is for the best and good writers in here I guess,and I hope the would all make use of this opportunity to get some money from their writing skills tho. But I hope the site could pay them for their writing skills tho.

I am very good at writing fiction stories. I started writing stories when I was in Junior high School. If I could find a site that will accept me as a story writer and also be able to pay me reasonable amount, then it is a cool way to make money.

This sounds like a really good writing and earning opportunity but I am really not sure how this site works. I think only pays via paypal and paypal is not supported in my country. I have to contact them in order to find this out. I really hope they also offer other payment methods.

These days, I am no longer writing fictions but there was a time when I was writing a lot of fictions, I not only wrote and published on my byline but also ghost wrote for others

If you are a good writer and you have high writing skills. If you like to write about fiction stories, then there is a site called " Fantacy and Science Fiction" which pays it's members to write about fiction stories.

The pay is very attractive. They pay approx 7 to 12 cents per word. But there should at least 25000 words to get approved.
You can make approx 3000$ per approved article.

But it's not an easy job. This work is for those writers who are professional and who have high writing skills. If you think you have such skills then give it a try. Because it's free.

For more details, check the site
https://www.sfsite.com/fsf/glines.htm
That pay rate is really heavy and also very attractive. If one is into writing fictions stories or books, this is one opportunity for to make exploited and bag a whole lot of money from

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back