What's new

Get paid to write about fiction stories

This is actually a good way for people to write and earn money online. I would have loved to participate in this novel writing application but unfortunately I don't have that story writing skills. Another platform through which someone can write stories and get paid is Wattpad.

If you write fictions, instead off publishing on various sites, you should consider publish as a book on Kindle Direct Publishing, a publishing division of Amazon

I used to write a lot of fiction stories when I was in secondary school and of course a lot of my school was then commended me for the good work.

Covering large area of writing, like writing eBook isn't on my plan now, and i don't think I can write that. Its quite stressful and demanding indeed. I prefer writing based on word count which won't cross 1500.

Anything that has to do with submitting articles online isn't just for me, cos I'm not ready stressing myself up to write and submit to see my article I submitted getting trapped down without any compensation for it.

I am.bery certain that this fantasy and science fiction stories platform will be a very good fit for those of our people who are very prolific in writing and telling of good fiction stories

This is a good one.
I will check in for more information, and I just hope it favours me.
I have very good writing skills, even better at fiction.
If you are a good writer and you have high writing skills. If you like to write about fiction stories, then there is a site called " Fantacy and Science Fiction" which pays it's members to write about fiction stories.

The pay is very attractive. They pay approx 7 to 12 cents per word. But there should at least 25000 words to get approved.
You can make approx 3000$ per approved article.

But it's not an easy job. This work is for those writers who are professional and who have high writing skills. If you think you have such skills then give it a try. Because it's free.

For more details, check the site
https://www.sfsite.com/fsf/glines.htm

If you are a good writer and you have high writing skills. If you like to write about fiction stories, then there is a site called " Fantacy and Science Fiction" which pays it's members to write about fiction stories.

The pay is very attractive. They pay approx 7 to 12 cents per word. But there should at least 25000 words to get approved.
You can make approx 3000$ per approved article.

But it's not an easy job. This work is for those writers who are professional and who have high writing skills. If you think you have such skills then give it a try. Because it's free.

For more details, check the site
https://www.sfsite.com/fsf/glines.htm
This is a very good one for all those who are good in the craft of writting,It is actually a god way to get good reward for what one enjoys doing,and it will definitely bring motivation for those involve.

This is another good way of making money on the internet. But it is more profitable if you can write this novel for yourself and send it in the popular digital Marketplace.

This is amazing. Though I guessed that it would be difficult to gain entry before I saw that part in your post.
I'm not that a writing person, I prefer talking instead - though it's nice that they pay highly.

Well if that's indeed correct then this is a great opportunity for writers out there cos I have sure looked for a site like this, but what happens to the stories too is important so as not make some change on a good story

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back