Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan The Man

Familiar Face
Dec 27, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have website links that need to be shared in Facebook Groups. I will provide you with the link and Facebook group to join.

I will pay 10 cents per share (simple copy and paste). I will have 10-15 shares per week pay via Paypal Friends and Family in $1.00 increments.

PM me if interested. You must have a Facebook and Paypal account.

You're not responding your PM's. How are we supposed to contact you and help you complete your task?

I have messaged @Dan The Man and hopefully he will be online soon to respond and send out private messages to those who have expressed interest in paid work.

This may be legit, though I have heard of many of this pay to share links that are not legit, I have tried a few myself and its either I don't get paid or the link isn't functional at the time.

PayPal again? I have lost counts of how many opportunities this payment system has cost me. I wish I could find a way to own one. Glad Bizdustry pays in coin. I would have missed out on this opportunity also.

I really don't think this offer is okay enough just because of the fact that it's not possible to withdrawal that kind of money on PayPal without paying another charges to the platform

PayPal again? I have lost counts of how many opportunities this payment system has cost me. I wish I could find a way to own one. Glad Bizdustry pays in coin. I would have missed out on this opportunity also.
You should not worry anymore about getting paid to PayPal account. Because I have a way that you can have a verified PayPal account. If you are interested let me know I will show you here.

I'm highly interested. Please how do I go about it. I have been denied many opportunities because of not having a PayPal account. Help me out please and others too will benefit alot.

You should not worry anymore about getting paid to PayPal account. Because I have a way that you can have a verified PayPal account. If you are interested let me know I will show you here.

This may be legit, though I have heard of many of this pay to share links that are not legit, I have tried a few myself and its either I don't get paid or the link isn't functional at the time.
This is something that you can not just concludes to say its legit because i didn't see or heard of anyone that earn from it so let wait and see.

I have website links that need to be shared in Facebook Groups. I will provide you with the link and Facebook group to join.

I will pay 10 cents per share (simple copy and paste). I will have 10-15 shares per week pay via Paypal Friends and Family in $1.00 increments.

PM me if interested. You must have a Facebook and Paypal account.
The amount of money to be earned is to small compared to the the work to be done , 10cent per group share is nit worth it, because almost ten thousand people can registered throughthe link I shared from one group while I just earn 10cent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back