What's new

Get paid to post memes - Yepp - Confirmed

sandzha

Sep 3, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Earn money by making memes on Yepp. It's a mobile app where you can post memes and get money from the views and the memes you view. I am making this review because I got my first 10$ yesterday from the app.
So I am going to skip a lot of stuff but here are the basic and important things.

When I downloaded the app I made my account and instantly started to share memes, most of them aren't even original content but downloaded from Facebook or Instagram etc., and I post them on the Yepp app. Some get more views and likes than others but for 500 views I got around 0.6 YeppCoins which is 0.6$.

(1 YeppCoin = 1 Dollar)

I think the value of the views are determined of the amount of users using the app because I read somewhere that the value you get at the end of the day changes somewhat. Keep in mind, the app (I think) only released recently, so technically this is the best time to start.

Here is the screenshot of my "Transaction history"
screenshot2022-09-09(1).jpeg

Some of my days were more lucky than the others. Yesterday (09.09) I got only 0.6033 coins but somedays I have earned around like 2.50 Yepp Coins. After I got the first 10 YeppCoins, I immediately requested a withdraw, which was on 05.09, its supposed to only take 3 business days to get sent over but I got it on the 4th day (09.09). I got the first 10$ in like 6 days maybe, so its good side money. The money you transfer to must be TRC20 (If I remember correctly) I transferred the money to my Trust Wallet (I think you can definitely use something else) because that is almost my only wallet. Here is the screenshot -

screenshot2022-09-09.jpeg

I won't be withdrawing this money now because I will use it in another website which I maybe will tell you soon about. Hope this helps !

CLICK HERE to install it today and start earning money.

Thanks for sharing this with us and like you pointed, it's best to get in now before the space gets crowded. Though I'll like to know if they have the options for referral rewards so one can increase his earning chances

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back