What's new

Get Paid to Play Games, watch videos, surveys, and more! $1 min. cashout

eaustin92

May 12, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hello! I wanted to share a money making website with you guys called lootup.me. This site may be the easiest money making website I have come across in a long time. They have a small withdraw minimum of $1 and there is tons of ways of earning on here. This site pays pretty high for the offers you complete on there. The main way I have been making money on here is by playing games. If you have a phone, you will be able to download their app and start earning with playtime rewards. Playtime rewards basically is just downloading the games they want to you to download and just letting them run on your phone. You do not have to play the games as long as the phone screen is on, so getting an app to keep your screen on would be ideal. I will put my referral link below if anyone would like to join under me, if not the non-ref link will be below it. I hope this helps and let me know how the site/app treats you!

REF LINK- https://lootup.me?refer=349298
NON-REF- lootup.me

So far I know sites that paid one for watching videos, playing games and others and get paid do not usually last and do not even pay except to scam people.

Thanks for the info though this is a great GPT site. On the well-known site Trustpilot has several thousand reviews and a good star rating. She pays $5 for registration. And as you mentioned, withdrawal from $1 is good. Also, this site is available in almost all countries. But only persons over 18 years of age can join.

Thank you, for sharing your review on site lookup.me and letting the audience know about it. I have tried Neobux and it is also a good site that pays to view videos and play games.

I will try it out and see if it really legit or not. It sounds like a nice way to make money, I hope it really pays. Although this is my first time hearing about the app. What are the payment methods use on the app? Does it work for all countries?

It sounds good, and if the withdraw can be done at 1 dollar minimum then it is awesome for me!. It seems like it won't take a lot of time and that it is worth the time so I am willing to give it a chance, thank you for recommending me the application, later on today I will check it up and then I will tell my thoughts about it.
I know a similar application with the same idea: Surveys, ads, offers, daily gifts and etcetera it is called "CashApp" and you can cash out when you hit 5,000 credits which is 5 dollars, I managed to withdraw once and it wasn't very fast but 5 dollars are 5 dollars..... Good luck for everyone who tries this application Lootup.me and we see to where it goes :).

The payout is now 5100 satoshis to get money on your account means needs bitpay account verification after they deny withdrawal of satoshis to coinbase email address. There is daily spin and free giveaways for free satoshis at lootup me.

I have come across several websites like this and had a lot of bad experience with them but the fact that the minimum withdrawal of this platform is $1 makes it very enticing. Like someone have stated, there is a form of verification and you need a bitpay account in order to cash out. sometimes website like this can be location-specific for you to make tangible money.

I wished that you showed us your payout proof together with this post of yours. It would have gone a long way to convincing me that this site you're telling us about really meant business and are serious. I don't believe in these type of sites for one day because I've been frustrated by them before.

The last time I join any of such that one will either watch videos or play games and earn, I was scammed so anything of such I do not usually involve myself in it. But it will be good you show payment proof.

Everyone has been calling for payment proof which shows people are getting wiser and scrutinizing any option before they throw their rings into hat which is the smartest thing to do by the poster to avoid it being labelled as scam

Yes, I agree this site is legitimate and works all over the world. Everything is fine, but what about the payout? Do they pay every country's users equally? If yes, then surely i join, but if not, then there is no sense for me to work, because at my location, they do not pay very well.

this app is legit and I cashed out almost 6$ in one month, thank you for the recommendation, there are so many ways to earn and I love it: playtime, surveys, offers, lucky spin, referrals, giveaways etc.

I'll give it a shot and see if it's legitimate or not.
I hope it pays off because it sounds like a good way to make money.
Nevertheless, this is the first I've heard of the app.
What payment options are available on the app?
Does it function in all nations?

I have come across several websites like this and had a lot of bad experience with them but the fact that the minimum withdrawal of this platform is $1 makes it very enticing. Like someone have stated, there is a form of verification and you need a bitpay account in order to cash out. sometimes website like this can be location-specific for you to make tangible money.
Likewise I. I also witnessed this, and most of the thing seems to be scam. After doing all the necessary task they requires, at long last they don't pay me.

Hello! I wanted to share a money making website with you guys called lootup.me. This site may be the easiest money making website I have come across in a long time. They have a small withdraw minimum of $1 and there is tons of ways of earning on here. This site pays pretty high for the offers you complete on there. The main way I have been making money on here is by playing games. If you have a phone, you will be able to download their app and start earning with playtime rewards. Playtime rewards basically is just downloading the games they want to you to download and just letting them run on your phone. You do not have to play the games as long as the phone screen is on, so getting an app to keep your screen on would be ideal. I will put my referral link below if anyone would like to join under me, if not the non-ref link will be below it. I hope this helps and let me know how the site/app treats you!

REF LINK- https://lootup.me?refer=349298
NON-REF- lootup.me
There are so many websites through which you can earn money by watching videos and playing games but most of them are fake. That's why I would like to say that before joining any forum or website, there should be complete knowledge about it so that later you do not waste time.

There are so many websites through which you can earn money by watching videos and playing games but most of them are fake. That's why I would like to say that before joining any forum or website, there should be complete knowledge about it so that later you do not waste time.
Play games is just gambling. There is OfferOc reward for play games but this is a very small reward compared to play. There is even shortenlink on clicks coin for play a game and this is paying for play 60 seconds on a game.

Most GPT sites are not really and would promise most people to pay decently but all in vain. Most of them are fake and they tend to be scamming websites with time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back