What's new

Get paid to listen to peoples problems

I can't say I have heard of this. I'm sure there will be something out there, but it might be super private and a lot of people who subscribe this services might want to be anonymous as well.

I think it's more or less operated like a customer care services. This responsibility is outsourced to a company that have trained staffs. The staff are paid to solve peoples problems via phone calls.

I think it's more or less operated like a customer care services. This responsibility is outsourced to a company that have trained staffs. The staff are paid to solve peoples problems via phone calls.
That sounds nice, but would you be comfortable talking to someone on the phone you have never met or seen, then also sharing all your problems and pains?

That sounds nice, but would you be comfortable talking to someone on the phone you have never met or seen, then also sharing all your problems and pains?
That's what Is obtainable and you could see this in banks. You would lay complaints, explain the problems and the attendant would find solution to it. You don't necessarily need to see them.

That's what Is obtainable and you could see this in banks. You would lay complaints, explain the problems and the attendant would find solution to it. You don't necessarily need to see them.
That's true though but I know of some persons who would say they are not comfortable sharing their personal issues on the phone, while they have no issue dealing with bank issues on the phone.

This topic is funny, how do you just sit there and listen to people's problem.
Is it like a counselor or something else or just sitting down and people tell you their problem

I hear about a website that pays people who reviews other people's calls. I don't know whether that suits you inquiry. But I am very sure there will be a service that does and pay for what you highlighted.
You are quute right , there is a site where calls are being reviewed and people get paid and there's also a site where you can be counsellor if you have one or two problems.

I have read somewhere that there are human libraries where you could pay to listen to individuals sharing their personal experience with you. I believe it's lucrative.

No. I haven't seen anything like people paying you to listen to their problems. You also have yours to cater for. Why not you repackage it as a consulting and counseling firm and people will come to you.

No. I haven't seen anything like people paying you to listen to their problems. You also have yours to cater for. Why not you repackage it as a consulting and counseling firm and people will come to you.
Its like you dont understand the point here , the poster was asking is there any online paid to listen to problems and we have counselling sites online that we pay for counselling.

Is there any service out there, where you can get paid to listen to people's problems? Maybe a way for people to vent, and get stuff off of their chests. Do you think something like this could be a popular thing? I know there are hotlines where people speak with others to help, but I'm curious to know if there is anything that pays me per person who calls. Any suggestiosn?
I think listening to peoples problems and profering solution should not just be for all,t should be for those who have the genuine interest of solving peopls problem,and the counsellors need to be properlly verified to be competent.

I think it is better to look for a site that pays well for solving people's problem than to listen to people's problem without a solution because people will like to find ways of solving their problems and also pay to get their problems solved.

This is so strange to me as I have never come across any platform before that pays people to listen to other peoples problems. I would like to know about it too if it actually exists as it could be another means of earning extra income.

Except you're a medical practicioner or a counselor, I'm not sure there's any way to get paid by listening to the problems of others.
That means there be no need for those that are professionally trained for that.

Is there any service out there, where you can get paid to listen to people's problems? Maybe a way for people to vent, and get stuff off of their chests. Do you think something like this could be a popular thing? I know there are hotlines where people speak with others to help, but I'm curious to know if there is anything that pays me per person who calls. Any suggestiosn?

I know psychologists who work online now with this pandemic and make money: D sites or other things I do not know. but if you have a degree in psychology and you know how, you can also make money online. the client calls you videocall and you talk.

Well, this may be like a counsellor ship which his profession is to listen to people problem and give a solution to their various mind problems at a time. But that is not even done online, is an individual talk with two parties at a time.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back