What's new

Get paid to listen to peoples problems

I didn't see any website that pay for listening to people's problems but if you really want to do it you should become a psychologist because everyday they are listening to people's problems.
Or even becoming a lawyer as a lawyer is always listening to people problems so not only psychiatre is only listening to people problems and getting paid for such an action.

Actually it's a great job when you are good at preferring a better solutions to people problems. though it requires a well and highly trained personel who are referred to as councillors.

You can use freelancing services like Fiverr or websites like Rent-A-Friend where you can offer listening services or advice for a fee. Depending on what you're comfortable with, you can either listen completely online or meet up with your customer in person if they're close enough.

Although I am not aware of any websites, platforms, or other online resources that operate in this way, I believe that many individuals have been using counselors and paying them for their assistance to those in need.

Is there any service out there, where you can get paid to listen to people's problems? Maybe a way for people to vent, and get stuff off of their chests. Do you think something like this could be a popular thing? I know there are hotlines where people speak with others to help, but I'm curious to know if there is anything that pays me per person who calls. Any suggestiosn?
Sure, there are various services that pay you to listen to other people's issues. These services mainly consist of lending a listening ear to someone in distress and providing guidance and assistance as needed. Many digital marketers, for example, provide online therapy services where individuals can get compensated to listen to and advise those in need.

Is there any service out there, where you can get paid to listen to people's problems? Maybe a way for people to vent, and get stuff off of their chests. Do you think something like this could be a popular thing? I know there are hotlines where people speak with others to help, but I'm curious to know if there is anything that pays me per person who calls. Any suggestiosn?
This kind of business does not exists in my country but I would love to do this business especially because I will not be working or stressing myself to make money

I think a private forum that allowed users to make private threads and selectively invite other users to view them as trust was built up could be a useful forum idea. Not every problem needs the help of experts or counselors.

However, this hypothetical forum would have to compete with Reddit, which seems to be the place to post problems in hope of solutions these days.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back