What's new

Get paid for your hair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are actually people in the world that are known to have premium here and people are even paying millions of dollars in order to have it so it is actually something that you can do.

I don’t think donation of hairs can be a good idea for you to earn money. I think you have to find another way rather than donating your hair
I also don't think so, if it happens to be me I don't think I can do such a thing for money, it doesn't really makes any sense how can I donate my hair for Money.

This baffles me the more the moment I see some people saying it's possible for someone to be paid because of his hair, though what I can say here is that it depends where you lives. But in my country no matter how long your hair is no one will pay, but rather advice you to cut it.

This baffles me the more the moment I see some people saying it's possible for someone to be paid because of his hair, though what I can say here is that it depends where you lives. But in my country no matter how long your hair is no one will pay, but rather advice you to cut it.
That's exactly the point, I think think it's a good idea to donate your hair for Money, if you want money you should look for another way to earn but this is not a good idea.

I also don't think so, if it happens to be me I don't think I can do such a thing for money, it doesn't really makes any sense how can I donate my hair for Money.
This is really funny, imagine you don't have any idea about what the person is going to use the hair for, been it good or bad, in fact there is no amount of money you can give me to donate my hair for you.

This is really funny, imagine you don't have any idea about what the person is going to use the hair for, been it good or bad, in fact there is no amount of money you can give me to donate my hair for you.
That's what I actually mean, bit most people use it to create wick's but for me I can't do such a thing, is better to look for another means of earning money than to donate your hair.

That's what I actually mean, bit most people use it to create wick's but for me I can't do such a thing, is better to look for another means of earning money than to donate your hair.
Yes that's the truth about it, had it been you have idea about what the buyer wants to use the hair do, it would have been a little bit nice. And that's when you can give it a trial.

Yes that's the truth about it, had it been you have idea about what the buyer wants to use the hair do, it would have been a little bit nice. And that's when you can give it a trial.
Yes, if to say I know what he'll use the hair for I might consider selling it, this world is full of wicked people someone might use your hair for richtuals.

You can get paid by a barber for donating your hair just because he resells it as an extension of hair to clients needing this.

There are certain kinds of sites that pay people for their hair. But people must understand that they pay only when someone buys hair from you and this means that you must wait for the seller.

Personally I considered the donation of hair to make money as totally illegal though I know some countries makes it legal but that's not as the beat way to make money you can get something better than that.

I'll really love for you to donate some of your excess hair to me, lol. On a more serious note though, I think there are but none will be as profitable as selling to the hair makers yourself. I know a lot of Indian companies will welcome this idea of yours.

Well I can worked for anything to get money but I can't really used my body of any kind to get income. to me, is totally wrong though it depends on people intuition.

I've always been proud of my hair but embarrassed by the hair on my arms and legs! I'm glad I don't have natal hair, but even so, I don't see any hair on my arms and legs for over a month after this procedure. And that's excellent.

When I hear some people say that it's possible for someone to get paid for his hair, it baffles me even more. However, I can say that it depends on where you live. However, no matter how long your hair is, nobody in my country will compensate you; instead, they will advise you to chop it.

I can't do that. I have not see him helping stop worry. anything. Aside, beautiful ask office, I have soludo banned the betrayer and build a

Is it possible to get paid for your hair? I have some long hair, and I figure if I ever decide to cut it, I could donate it. But I have a lot of hair and I figured I could get some pay for the hair. Do you guys know of any sites that will buy hair?
I heard that it is possible būt I don't know any anyonone would sell their hair I meann you can donate to make wigs ans stuff but how much you get from it

Don't think that donating your hair is a smart way for you to make money. In my opinion, you should find an alternative to donating your hair.

Well I strongly believe that There are handful of website where you can sell off your hair. You can just go to Google and put the query in the search engine box. You will be marvelled with the number of answers that you would get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back