What's new

Get paid for hospital testing/trial testing

No hospital in the world will pay you any money to compete or use their products. The least they can do for you is to give you a discount if you are there regular customer

That is right. The testing could go wrong and affect you. So I really fear going for such medical or cream testing services. The pay is high and you sign a contract, but still I fear doing it.
Yes, like I heard a story of someone who had skin cancer from such jobs. They said his skin started reacting to all the chemicals he has been testing before.

Does anyone here know if it's worth doing any of those trial tests or hospital tests services? Like where you will test new medication, creams, and maybe even medical devices. I don't know if I would ever do a drug trial or anything like that. I hear some testing can pay a lot, but idk if it'd be worth it. What do you guys think?
I think the hospital service will only available for small ailments. But when it comes to the one that will require much money someone will definitely pay.

People are good in taking this kind of risk but not me please, because I most of this testing can lead to death it is very risky, but you could actually try for a renowned establishment that way you are 90% sure that you have a good backing.

I've also heard some hospital testing for some medication or cream pays alot but i honestly feel it isn't worth it. What if the medication or cream affect you in such a way that you can't recover from it again?

This is kind of risky in my opinion - trying out products is what scares me a lot. I don't think I'll be able to do that because to be honest, complications could arise and then more monies could be spent in the end.

I will never consent to being put on trial for money.
What if something goes wrong?
Who will spend the cash I'm attempting to obtain at the cost of my health and life?
I like to take risks, but not this kind of risk.

If I knew about hospital testing in my area, I would not participate in the trials and risk my health. Our bodies are everything, and we live because of them.

Does anyone here know if it's worth doing any of those trial tests or hospital tests services? Like where you will test new medication, creams, and maybe even medical devices. I don't know if I would ever do a drug trial or anything like that. I hear some testing can pay a lot, but idk if it'd be worth it. What do you guys think?
It appears that there is money to be earned in the testing and clinical trial industry, as indicated by the profitability of lab corporations and pharmaceutical companies, as well as the financial battles over testing processes.

It is good but it is very risky. I hope you know that our bodies react to different things. Imagine that you used a drug or cream that is not good for your body, it will affect you negatively.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back