What's new

Get paid for hospital testing/trial testing

Well lots of people might be skeptical in this part of the world to take part in clinical trials because they are more focused on the risks associated and then stay away

As this could be a way to test run a particular medical product on how well and effective it will react on humans,i would say it is very risky to embark on such trial test,because if things go wrong,it will spell doom for your health.

I see this, not as a job or any business idea but as a very dangerous move against one's health. How would you volunteer yourself to be used to test drugs and hospital kits? What if the result goes haywire and some thing bad happens?
I know that it is a dangerous move especially as an individual's health is concerned but look at the advantages here you can get paid a huge amount of money just for testing vaccines that are effective already.

I’m allergic to almost everything, so no, I could never participate in anything like that. Maybe the skin creams... I could possibly test them on my arm or something. I make my own because at least I know what’s in it and I use all natural ingredients.
I didn’t even get the Covid vaccine because who knows what’s in it and I don’t wanna know. I can promise you something weird would happen, that’s for sure.
But if you’re a toughy 💪 with no allergies, I say hey give the new products a try and earn a buck or two. Why not :) Careful with anything medical. 👀

Does anyone here know if it's worth doing any of those trial tests or hospital tests services? Like where you will test new medication, creams, and maybe even medical devices. I don't know if I would ever do a drug trial or anything like that. I hear some testing can pay a lot, but idk if it'd be worth it. What do you guys think?
Oh really.... Have never heard of being Paid for testing and how sure are you about the safety behind it, if getting test as reached a level its no longer free but you are even get paid....its like a red flag.

Oh really.... Have never heard of being Paid for testing and how sure are you about the safety behind it, if getting test as reached a level its no longer free but you are even get paid....its like a red flag.
It may not necessarily be a red flag as you are thinking. Sometimes they are doing some research and want to get more people to participate, so they pay.

It may not necessarily be a red flag as you are thinking. Sometimes they are doing some research and want to get more people to participate, so they pay.
Then its should be free at least. Its been free since all this years. I might be thinking like an African man but one actually need to know the source of there reason.

Then its should be free at least. Its been free since all this years. I might be thinking like an African man but one actually need to know the source of there reason.
I believe they should be the one to pay you for letting them use you for the research. That is actually what I understand from the post.

It really depends on you. Though the pay is usually good, but sometimes things could go wrong as well. Most of these creams, during the testing period, it could affect the human skin in a negative way. Anyways before taking the job, they must have given you a contract to sign

This is a marketing cake to attract customers to their business. It means somebody must be nursing an ailment before you can be a visit to the hospital and get paid for the trial.

Well lots of people might be skeptical in this part of the world to take part in clinical trials because they are more focused on the risks associated and then stay away
It's better safe than trying such things. I don't know how well it works I. You're, but in my country it's not taken seriously.

There are several ways of making money online so I don't think it's advisable for you to venture into so much because it is at the detriment of your health.

It really depends on you. Though the pay is usually good, but sometimes things could go wrong as well. Most of these creams, during the testing period, it could affect the human skin in a negative way. Anyways before taking the job, they must have given you a contract to sign
That is right. The testing could go wrong and affect you. So I really fear going for such medical or cream testing services. The pay is high and you sign a contract, but still I fear doing it.

I can never allow myself to try this kind of thing because of the risk involves with slight mistake if it goes wrong then i will be in trouble and i don't like such situations.

Ask yourself what will become of you if any of those products didn't work fine in your body system or you think the money they will give to you will be able to cure any sickness that will come after it

Well, I don't think I will for any reason want to be a lab rat for any hospital or medical testing outcome for any drug or equipment usage in this my lifetime

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back